Eric Robinson acquired by the Sabres from Columbus for a 2025 conditional 7th Round Pick

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Interested in Eric Robinson from Columbus

I hate that this team has been so bad for so long that I don’t have enough interest in the rest of the league to know if I should be excited about this rumor.

WTF is Eric Robinson, and am I interested?

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Why?  Another tweener. Has 1 goal (and 0 assists) in 7 games since being recalled from the AHL.  How exactly does this move the needle?

If KA is going to try to fix the team this season, adding the offensive equivalent of Clague or Stillman is a waste.  

How about dumping some of our garbage instead acquiring someone else's.  How about making a bold move and upgrading a position of need instead like center or goaltending.

• Like (+1) 9

31 minutes ago, Weave said:

I hate that this team has been so bad for so long that I don’t have enough interest in the rest of the league to know if I should be excited about this rumor.

WTF is Eric Robinson, and am I interested?

I like the game of hockey, but for the last decade I barely find myself watching other games, even playoffs and finals games. I need to find a team with a rooting interest to make me love hockey again.