Penguins (9-9-0) @ Sabres (8-9-2) Black Friday 6pm TNT

Shoot da Puck

Well, it costs me too much money to get TNT so I decided to just buy tickets to this game. Not really.  It represented an opportunity to take the whole family to the game.

Curious though, how are the Sabres not wearing Black on Black Friday?  Sigh.

Benson is in.  Go Sabres. It's all I can say. I'd like a win tonight while I am there. Hope they don't poop the bed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Until they get serious about icing the best team and stop with this making everyone their buddy shtick, idk where this team will go.

Waive Bryson, send Levi down, callup Kulich or Rosen or both, bench E Johnson and give R Johnson more minutes, trade for a middle 6 guy and get olofsson off the team. 

Most of this I like.  Trading for a mid 6 guy is at the top of my list.  

Bench EJ and give Ryan more minutes?  This I can't agree with.  I think EJ is doing great for us.  If Ryan gets more minutes he should get them from a combination of Joker, Clifton and EJ.   Play 6 out of a rotation of 7.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Sad but true. 

Doubtful.  More likely this one will be about 70-30 Sabres fans (maybe even 80-20).  This one could actually be a success for the "enemy zip codes can't buy tix until the last minute" policy.  Looking at the website, there's only ~1000 seats available.

Could be a lot of Sabres fans wanted to go with family as they're back for the holidays.

IF this one is majority Pens fans, then that ticketing policy is an even bigger failure than it was expected to be.

3 hours ago, LTS said:

Well, it costs me too much money to get TNT so I decided to just buy tickets to this game. Not really.  It represented an opportunity to take the whole family to the game.

Curious though, how are the Sabres not wearing Black on Black Friday?  Sigh.

Benson is in.  Go Sabres. It's all I can say. I'd like a win tonight while I am there. Hope they don't poop the bed.

Same, taking my fam, have 2 home from college. Merry Christmas present to myself.  Enjoy the game. (and agreed, booo to no black).

39 minutes ago, Getpucksdeep said:

Same, taking my fam, have 2 home from college. Merry Christmas present to myself.  Enjoy the game. (and agreed, booo to no black).

Will also be attending.  Thought the kids were going to take the tix, but the one that had to work today bailed.

Hope we get the team that showed up against the Avs rather than the one that showed up against the B's.

(or the Pens for that matter.)

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.