Penguins (9-9-0) @ Sabres (8-9-2) Black Friday 6pm TNT

Shoot da Puck

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

To the bolded, the PA system was as loud as usual.  Those of us that have the speakers directly facing us could barely hear each other when they were playing music or having somebody speak over the PA system.  Just like every other game.  Were you sitting in the 200's?  A lot of people in those seats claim that they can barely hear the sound.

Have been told that there are plans to upgrade the system for next season.  Hoping that's the case.  Only remember to bring ear plugs to about 1/2 the games we go to.

I was in the 300's.. 302 in fact.  I just recall the audio be much clearer and louder last year. There were times when certain audio was loud, but overall it seemed off. Perhaps its the acoustics in that area?  Whatever.. moving on.  Cannot wait for the upgrades next season.  The "jumbo" tron is certainly anything but.

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

I’m pretty sure league wide there are minimum ticket prices set for revenue sharing purposes. Fall below $X, lose $X in sharing. 

Could be.. but unsold minimum ticket prices earn $0 revenue.  Not arguing with you, of course.  I have this unbridled fascination with the concept of pricing versus capacity.

49 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Wilson wants to initiate fights yet he wears a visor.  That is ridiculous.  

Everyone has to wear a visor except a few who still manage to have grandfathered status from before the mandate.

• Agree 1

Last nights game was fun.  Well, the 3rd period was.  It reminded of the good hockey they played last season.  They can do that if they just take the play to the opponents.  

They are in a tough race.  Realistically about 5 to 7 points out of a wild card if you consider games played. Montreal and Detroit also won.  Ottawa has 5 games in hand. 

It’s time to get on a win streak. 

3 hours ago, shrader said:

It’s dated, but according to this it should be down to 7 left (Kassian retired, right?)

Yeah.. minus Lucic.  I forgot about the Benn's.

11 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

Lucic not playing (news which I am very surprised didn't seem to get talked about here)

It was a topic.. somewhere in here. Not for long.. not much need to talk about that guy.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.