GDT Sabres at Kings, Feb. 13, 2023, 10:30 pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

• Eleven changed the title to GDT Sabres at Kings, Feb. 13, 2023, 10:30 pm, MSG, WGR
37 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Not much to say here; I doubt I'll even be able to watch the beginning, but here's hoping that we wake up to some nice news tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

After last Saturday pukefest, not a chance i try and watch this one. Staying up late to just get frustrated, is not helpful...LOL  Hope they figure things out. Teams around us are getting hot at the right time. We either do or we will be out of a playoff race quickly. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I'll be in bed

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team piss away goodwill like this season’s Sabres team.  All the big losses at home, nuking all the fan fare from last season with an 8 game losing streak.  Any time the community starts swelling with excitement about the team they play their worst game in 5 seasons.  It’s maddening.  

• Like (+1) 2

I hope the bag skate woke them up.

LA is a playoff team and got smoked the last time they played the Sabres. 
The boys need their A game tonight to win the toughest matchup on this trip and to stay within reach of the wildcard spot.

Even a loser point helps.

I’ll stay up if they keep me entertained.

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Idk why you would be confident in him after what he did on Saturday. 

Yep… He was awful after the first period… Do wonder how many Coaches chasing a playoff spot (after publicly declaring 30 games into the season their priority is winning) would have left UPL in goal after going down 5-2 with nearly a full period left in the game?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.