Is Tage Thompson injured?

SDS

10 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I don't expect him to score every game, I'll give him a few games before I make any observations that are firm. I did not like his blind pass giveaway that led to one of the FL goals. That was the worst part of his game today.

He just doesn’t look right. At all. I don’t think he forgot how to play from last year. Somethings not right.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Something’s not right. Not that he was ever the fastest guy, but not only does he appear slower, all he does is wave his stick at people. I think he’s hiding an injury.

Maybe he tweaked something in his fight in the Carolina preseason game?

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Tage is playing with Skinner and Olofsson. Skinner is not easy to play with and Olofsson is not first line material. 

Try this:

Skinner Tage  Tuch

Mitts Cozens  Okposso

Zemgus Asplund Hiney-Stroka

Quinn Krebs JJP

This has nothing to do with the thought that after watching Tage play he looks like he is avoiding contact and therefore may have an undisclosed injury.

5 hours ago, SDS said:

This has nothing to do with the thought that after watching Tage play he looks like he is avoiding contact and therefore may have an undisclosed injury.

Thompson threw two noticeable hits in the last 10 mins of yesterdays game.

7 hours ago, Contempt said:

Two games into the new contract and we're looking for excuses already. 

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

His contract extension hasn’t kicked in yet.  He’ll live up to it next season.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SDS said:

As far as injuries go I can’t tell if he is slowed by injury, I don’t see it and I don’t have that insight.   I doubt anyone here does either.  I think the first line should be improved by adding Tuch in place of Olofsson. 

I doubt it. I'd chalk it up to a few things:

• Tuch is a better player than Olofsson
  • Skinner has been kinda bad through these two games, lots of giveaways
  • Other teams are probably watching more film on him due to his success last season
  • It's the second game of the season and he's still rusty
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NAF said:

I doubt it. I'd chalk it up to a few things:

• Tuch is a better player than Olofsson
  • Skinner has been kinda bad through these two games, lots of giveaways
  • Other teams are probably watching more film on him due to his success last season
  • It's the second game of the season and he's still rusty

So many excuses for a player we just signed to a 7 year extension for a lot of money...

TT shouldn't need everything to go right around him to be noticeable on the ice...

In 2 games he has zero points, his advanced stats are terrible and his body language is reminding me of Eichel...

I dunno what is up with him but he better get over it real quick because fans are going to jump down his throat.

Edited by FanaticSense06

9 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Tage is playing with Skinner and Olofsson. Skinner is not easy to play with and Olofsson is not first line material. 

Try this:

Skinner Tage  Tuch

Mitts Cozens  Okposso

Zemgus Asplund Hiney-Stroka

Quinn Krebs JJP

Damn man - you just erased Olofsson from the top 12.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, FanaticSense06 said:

So many excuses for a player we just signed to a 7 year extension for a lot of money...

TT shouldn't need everything to go right around him to be noticeable on the ice...

In 2 games he has zero points, his advanced stats are terrible and his body language is reminding me of Eichel...

I dunno what is up with him but he better get over it real quick because fans are going to jump down his throat.

Lol body language. Come on. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.