Is Tage Thompson injured?

SDS

5 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

He can be an effective winger. I'm not going to argue that, but he doesn't belong on that line. You've got 3 guys who like to shoot the puck and nobody that likes to play on the wall or in the corners. It's a terrible mix. 

Tuch seemed to create a little mayhem and open up more space for Skinner and Thompson. Thompson would dominate that space last year. These 3 have just been shooting from a distance with little follow up. Tuch also seemed to get both of them to play a little more physical by contagion or leading by example or whatever, and so far this year they just aren't. 

VO Mitts and a physical body we don't have on this roster at the moment would be the best option imo as I like Peterka with Cozens.

Skinner-TT-VO worked early last season.

Could put KO with Mitts.  He is like Tuch minus the speed.

8 hours ago, Doohickie said:

It was pretty clear to me it was *not* over the goal line.  In your what if, just say he buries it.

Have still only seen it on the jumbotron.  Looked like there was some white at the glove webbing between the black inside his glove & the crossbar, but haven't seen it in higher definition than that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.