Something is up with Craig Anderson

Buffalonill

-  The saves made yesterday he would have broken his  Hip

- I questioned if someone else was wearing his Jersey

Is he on TB12 or  Did he find A secret formula to make him young again.

* If this is real Not only playoffs will be a reality but he will win the Vezina Trophy*

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You are all acting like this is normal hes 41 years old he looked  like Top 10 NHL Goalie last night .

We all could be witnessing the tom brady of the NHL this year 

Would be great, but that's highly doubtful.

And Anderson did play like this in October last year.  The Bolts game being the most obvious example.  He couldn't keep it up at that level, though he did play well late in the year, too.

11 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You are all acting like this is normal hes 41 years old he looked  like Top 10 NHL Goalie last night .

Dude, I'm 51 yrs old, 230 lbs, 5'11", I am in a harness climbing steel at 7:05AM to 5:20PM, Monday through Friday. The way I have to bend, swivel, contort my body as I climb over, in and around pipe racks, electrical conduits and trays, all while slinging weight via tools and materials.....

41 is not the be all end all of body ability and/or endurance. Especially for those that put the practice of body flexibility to work every day.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Anderson played pretty well in most of his outings last season.  As many have noted, it's reasonably likely that he'll deliver good goaltending IF they limit his workload.

Ehh...I have to disagree with that one...his metrics were among the worst in the NHL.

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Dude, I'm 51 yrs old, 230 lbs, 5'11", I am in a harness climbing steel at 7:05AM to 5:20PM, Monday through Friday. The way I have to bend, swivel, contort my body as I climb over, in and around pipe racks, electrical conduits and trays, all while slinging weight via tools and materials.....

41 is not the be all end all of body ability and/or endurance. Especially for those that put the practice of body flexibility to work every day.

Nope, I'm only 47 but it definitely takes a lot more work to prevent injury and to warm up prior to activities...also have a lot more nagging injuries than when younger even when taking extra precautions.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

* If this is real Not only playoffs will be a reality but he will win the Vezina Trophy*

Hmmm...

image001-20.thumb.png.60df55780552b8fead7da7b2f712e5b9.png

• Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Nothing to take away from you at all you're a mvp .

Im talking professional sports 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Ehh...I have to disagree with that one...his metrics were among the worst in the NHL.

Nope, I'm only 47 but it definitely takes a lot more work to prevent injury and to warm up prior to activities...also have a lot more nagging injuries than when younger even when taking extra precautions.

Nope, I'm 79 and it takes me five minutes to get out of my recliner. Don't have any nagging injuries as my only risk of injury is not taking five minutes getting out of my recliner😂

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

1.  How much are tickets and 2. it's not one of those 18-and-over type things, is it?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

It’s a long season.  You are going to tire yourself out.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Did you also watch Carter Hutton’s start to his first 2 seasons here and think he was a top 10 goalie? Hutton had more impressive games and tanked the rest of the season. 1 game is a horrible sample size for a goalie.

I agree that it's one game and a small sample size.  Let's not nominate Anderson for the Vezina quite yet.  That said, let's enjoy the moment.  He played a great game last night and was undoubtedly a difference maker.  Hopefully, Comrie (and potentially UPL) can carry their weight and Anderson can stay sufficiently rested so that he can play well and avoid injury.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.