GDT - Penguins @ Sabres - March 23, 2022 - 7:30 PM (EDT) - TNT and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Tnt, espn+, NHLn, msg, any other services I need to pay for? 

If the nhl was not run by morons there would be a streaming service with no blackouts for all games. 

It’s beyond ridiculous. Just shows how desperate the league is for a cash grab. They will do anything for a quick payday with no lens on how it affects their fanbase.  

• Like (+1) 1

The Sabres better not Waste Malkin.

They could trade their junk for him.  Of that, I am certain.

Just now, Mustache of God said:

I actually have a soft spot for the Penguins. They were my favorite team as a kid with Lemieux & Jagr.

We lived there (great city and area) when they were winning their first 2 cups.  Mario was our neighbour for a while.  Nice pool party with the cup ...

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

It’s beyond ridiculous. Just shows how desperate the league is for a cash grab. They will do anything for a quick payday with no lens on how it affects their fanbase.  

Worse part is I would pay them 200 buck a year for a dedicated streaming service with a 1/2 hour pre and post game and no blackouts. I would even toss them an extra 20 buck for the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

They must like the Mule Bryson pair to stick with two lefties and make two righties on the 3rd pair. I thought Mule Bryson has been very good so glad to see they do too.

48 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Grooming Bryson to be Power's wingman. 

Of all the LHD we've tried on the right, Bryson seems to have coped the best.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Of all the LHD we've tried on the right, Bryson seems to have coped the best.

Probably because he is short

Im not being sarcastic either. I think being short makes it easier to switch around from forehand to backhand especially along the walls. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

What major sport puts their fans before profits? The NFL is going to have games on Amazon Prime next season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Speaking of walls, have we noticed how tough the Sabres have become playing along the boards?

We win more battles now than we used to. Someone asked what Asplund does and I would say he wins on the boards often but I will focus on him to see if that is true. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.