GDT: 3/10/2022, Vegas Knight @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ESPN+ 📺 and wgr 📻

LGR4GM

I just don't care about the Eichel storyline. It's boring and old news to me and I've already moved on. 

This is a game we can win but not if Eakin is getting a ton of playing time. Granato puts that trash line out after we score and we wonder why we get immediately pinned. 

Need Tuch tonight to break out of his scoring slump and need Dahlin to be a game changer. 

#mustwin

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: 3/10/2022, Vegas Knight @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ESPN+ 📺 and wgr 📻
8 minutes ago, inkman said:

I’m preparing myself for the worst GDT of all time. 

Especially if we lose and Eichel does well. Will be a dumpster fire

40 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

So, only one Knight is playing ??

😉

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

I agree with you Liger, I just don't care about John atall.  Not as a hockey player and former Sabre anyway.

Yes, only 1 knight and he's not golden either

• Like (+1) 1

• This is the second and final meeting between the Sabres and Golden Knights this season. 
• Last meeting: Vegas defeated Buffalo 5-2 in Vegas on Feb. 1. 

• This is the eighth game all-time between Buffalo and Vegas; Buffalo has a 2-3-2 series record. 
• The Sabres are 2-0-1 at home against the Golden Knights all-time.
• The Sabres have won each of the last two matchups at home against Vegas and are 2-0-1 at home against the Golden Knights all-time. 

• 24 of Buffalo's last 26 games have been decided in regulation, including each of the last 12 contests. 

3 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

kind of win win for Sabres tonight!!

If Sabres win, they beat Eichel in his return and Vegas doesn't pick up any points which hurts their playoff chances in a tight division.

If Sabres lose, they don't pick up any points and help solidify another top5 pick.

I don't care about draft position to be honest. I want this team to finish strong. 24 games remain. Reaching 70 points would be a nice achievement. That would require us playing just above .500 the rest of the way.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, bunomatic said:

Thinking about turning the sound off for this one. ESPN will be slobbering all over Jack start to finish. Wish him well going forward but for tonight lets beat these guys. Go Sabres !

Since ESPN+/Hulu can be paused, you can sync with the WGR stream, that's if Dunleavy and Ray are considered a step up. At least they won't give Jack a 60 minute tongue bath.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thanks (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't care about draft position to be honest. I want this team to finish strong. 24 games remain. Reaching 70 points would be a nice achievement. That would require us playing just above .500 the rest of the way.

Actually a victory by the Sabres puts the pressure on Vegas to make the playoffs, they're barely in it right now. Edmonton's right on their tail and with Dallas and Nashville with games in hand, this is a must win for them, so this isn't just draft position for the Sabres pick but the VGK's one as well. 

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Since ESPN+/Hulu can be paused, you can sync with the WGR stream, that's if Dunleavy and Ray are considered a step up. At least they won't give Jack a 60 minutes tongue bath.

That may work locally but it doesn't for out of town'rs that get blocked by the app. It'll be interesting who plays on what lines today. Awaiting @Brawndo update.

Won’t see the game tonight… NHL Center Ice euchered by ESPN+… but will listen on Sirius…

Find it laughable Harrington thinks fans should be “classy” and welcome back Eichel… Crowd reaction will be interesting… I would be booing…

Will be rooting for Anderson to get his legacy win… and expecting our boys to play hard for him… Go Sabres…