GDT: 3/10/2022, Vegas Knight @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ESPN+ 📺 and wgr 📻

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, sweetlou said:

kind of win win for Sabres tonight!!

If Sabres win, they beat Eichel in his return and Vegas doesn't pick up any points which hurts their playoff chances in a tight division.

If Sabres lose, they don't pick up any points and help solidify another top5 pick.

Don’t forget Anderson… 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Since ESPN+/Hulu can be paused, you can sync with the WGR stream, that's if Dunleavy and Ray are considered a step up. At least they won't give Jack a 60 minutes tongue bath.

Dunleavy and Ray considered a step up? 😂

You’re spot on about that tongue bath and it will be insufferable. But not as bad as the stream of misinformation I’m expecting about Eichel’s conflict with the team. That has been a one-sided issue in the media from the get go. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, jsb said:

That may work locally but it doesn't for out of town'rs that get blocked by the app. It'll be interesting who plays on what lines today. Awaiting @Brawndo update.

Yes. I discovered NHL home radio is now reserved for paid apps. But you could try streaming from the WGR website. I know Bills play by play is usually available there.

Oky-Lan Okposi: Fan/Me, Jackikin has turned to the gold side.

Fan/Me: You're wrong! How could you even say that?

Okposi: I have seen a press-conf hologram of him donning a Knights sweater.

Fan/Me: Not Jackikin! He couldn't!

Okposi: He was deceived by a lie. We all were. It appears that the The Concept Of is behind everything, including the tank.

4 hours ago, sweetlou said:

kind of win win for Sabres tonight!!

If Sabres win, they beat Eichel in his return and Vegas doesn't pick up any points which hurts their playoff chances in a tight division.

If Sabres lose, they don't pick up any points and help solidify another top5 pick.

If the Sabres lose they lose.  There is a lottery so can we stop rooting for better drafts picks?   Look at the aftermath of that endeavor.  

Beat Eichel because we should try to win every game, especially at home.  Win and maybe we help knock Vegas out of the playoffs.  We will get a better pick from Vegas then.   There is your win-win. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, jsb said:

That may work locally but it doesn't for out of town'rs that get blocked by the app. It'll be interesting who plays on what lines today. Awaiting @Brawndo update.

I can hear the games on WGR on my computer....

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Skinner, Tuch, or Dahlin with a goal

How about Skinner, Tuch AND Dahlin, along with Hinostroza and Tage?

Sabres 5, VGK 3.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SDS said:

I don’t understand the complaining about ESPN+/Hulu. They offer both home and away feeds. You choose the home feed. What’s the issue?

Except on ESPN+/Hulu exclusive games. National. You have to listen to their crew.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SDS said:

I don’t understand the complaining about ESPN+/Hulu. They offer both home and away feeds. You choose the home feed. What’s the issue?

It's yet another service you have to pay for. 

Pay for msg

Pay for espn+

Pay for who knows what else

• Like (+1) 1

Really want the Sabres to pull this one off, not to spite Eichel (well, maybe a little bit), but I am rooting for Vegas to miss the playoffs, as that makes our first round pick ~15th overall.

In my mind the worst part of the ROR trade was that, at the time of the trade St. Louis was almost last in the league and that was looking like a high draft pick that turned out to be the last 1st round selection. I'm hoping this pick goes the other way.

If I were a sports gambling man I would put down $50 on Eichel scoring tonight.

46 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Lehner sent back to Vegas to have a LBI checked out. Brossoit and Thompson are their goalies for the next while.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/report-golden-knights-goalie-lehner-sent-home-from-road-trip-for-further-examination/

I know he has very good reasons and now the injury...  but, he really did not want to be here.