Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Leaf fans not happy about this hit. Calgary fans say it's clean. Thoughts?

I think what I notice is that Kase is turning into Zadorov to initiate the contact, he quickly taps the pass up and out of the zone while turning towards Zadorov to initiate the hit. 

28 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Can someone please explain why Connor McDavid to the Sabres is all over twitter? I know it has to be some sort of joke or coordinated prank, but I don't get it.  

Yeah if we did that that would be suicide to the franchise what else's is me..

Let's Tim  Murry it up

19 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

I wonder how the NHLPA feels about a team that's been downsizing its cap and collecting revenue sharing while they're paying off escrow for years... is now moving to a new venue that needs substantial upgrades to be considered NHL-capable but will have a fraction of the revenue-generating capacity of a regular stadium, instead of moving to a robust new market (Houston) with a full-size building. I wonder how the fellow owners feel about the fact that the Coyotes have been collecting their revenue-sharing money and not providing cash for years and years.

Note: There's no plan here for building a new stadium... just an option to extend this agreement.

That goblin Marchand has been quite vocal about this.

4 hours ago, Eleven said:

That goblin Marchand has been quite vocal about this.

Our lightsabers might glow blue when Marchand is nearby, but at least he's honest about the crap image that Arizona projects on the league and the negative impacts to his (and his fellow players') income that the Coyote ownership is providing.

1 hour ago, DarthEbriate said:

Our lightsabers might glow blue when Marchand is nearby, but at least he's honest about the crap image that Arizona projects on the league and the negative impacts to his (and his fellow players') income that the Coyote ownership is providing.

Oh, I very much agree that a team doesn't belong in Arizona.  I'm just pointing out that at least one player has been outspoken on the issue.  He happens to be a goblin, but that's coincidental.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, woods-racer said:

Has anyone ever punched a bowling ball hard multiple times?

That's what those two just did. A head really hurts when you punch it, put a helmet over the head and you have a bowling ball.

Yes, seems dumb.  I don’t get why guys try to punch each other in the head when they are both wearing helmets with visors too.