2021 NHL Playoff Semi Finals

Norcal

I am of the belief that a key pickup at the deadline was none other than Eric Staal.  He has played well and the Montreal centres are playing a lot better than the Vegas centres.

Another thing is Price is playing the best hockey of his career right now and Vegas has what I would call a goaltender controversy on their hands.

One last thing ... give me Shea Weber, or a reasonable close match, every day.

And one other last thing ... their head coach (who I know can't be behind the bench right now) is a fantastic coach and a great strategist.  He is the type of coach these Sabres need.  He also knows how the get the most out of young players.

GO HABS!!

• Like (+1) 1

Presumably Lehner gets the net in game 6.  Should the Habs pull this off, there's going to be ridiculous levels of second guessing the decision to go back to Fleury for game 5.  (And, yes, overall he played well, but that 1st 1 was soft and that was the one that really mattered.)

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Good strategy by the Islanders. If you can't beat em, just blatantly injure Kucherov with a cross check 

Point is unstoppable. Conn Smythe favourite 

Wouldn't it be something if Point ties Leach's record of goals in 10 consecutive playoff games & wins the Conn Smythe like Reggie did, but yet he suffers the same fate of losing to the Habs in the Finals?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.