2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, inkman said:

Not sure how I feel about this yet. It’s not an overwhelming hell yeah. 

On the surface it looks like a Rooney Rule requirement, but Tee Martin is gonna be an OC in the league at some point soon, regardless. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, inkman said:

Not sure how I feel about this yet. It’s not an overwhelming hell yeah. 

As others have said, this is likely to meet the Rooney Rules.  They'll still need to interview at least 1 more minority candidate to meet the revised requirements.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Thinking of Tee Martin solely in terms of his position with the Ravens is a tad short sighted. 

Seems like WR coach is a position that funnels to OC and HC eventually, doesn't it?

I know the Ravens have a relatively untalented WR room, that has nothing to do with the guys potential ability to call a game and create an offense

28 minutes ago, Taro T said:

As others have said, this is likely to meet the Rooney Rules.  They'll still need to interview at least 1 more minority candidate to meet the revised requirements.

The whole concept makes me feel grimy.  It’s disgusting a rule like this was ever needed but I digress.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

Seems like WR coach is a position that funnels to OC and HC eventually, doesn't it?

I know the Ravens have a relatively untalented WR room, that has nothing to do with the guys potential ability to call a game and create an offense

The Bills have a great WR coach in Chad Hall. I hope he doesn't get plucked by Daboll or someone else. I'd like to see him move up the ladder with the Bills. The players love him and everyone says he has a tremendous work ethic. 

14 hours ago, inkman said:

How many TEs are better than Knox?  Kelce, Kittle and? 

Maybe one or two more (Waller? Andrews?), and that’s it. Knox checks the TE box for this team. His chemistry with the QB is crucial, too.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

And Knox is just coming into his prime.

And he won’t work for cheap going forward, as he has so far. Another challenge for Beane. I’m guessing they do a deal this offseason? 

6 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

With Brady gone, ask yourself this. What QB's currently in the NFL or that will be drafted this season are you scared to play against more than Josh Allen? 

It's Mahomes, and that's it for now. And that's in large part because he has Hill, Kelce, and the mad scientist Andy Reid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.