GDT NY Rangers vs Buffalo Sabres at KBC 7pm ET MSG TV and WGR 550 AM

jsb

image.thumb.png.361e98242b79666783bc954c6e10a44f.png   VS  image.png.7fee64f94dbc0a333815e4bba5d8e8e2.png

Preview:

http://www.espn.com/nhl/preview/_/gameId/401044336

The Sabres play their 2nd game of the season against 1 loss NY Ranges at Key Bank Center in Buffalo. Will the fans boo them again?? Can the Sabres improve on their 1st game?? Can the Sabres score a goal?? Who will win the 1st Sabre goal contest that's still ongoing?? We should also get an answer as to who is correct, the all the players suck crowd, the Phil Housley couldn't outcoach me crowd or the give them time to bond crowd. It should be an interesting game. 

The Rangers goal scorers in game 1 vs the Nashville Predators was Forwards Fast and Buchnevich while the entire Sabres roster is tied for 1st and last in team scoring. 

LETS GO BUFFALO

Just for you Eleven

Edited by jsb

Can we agree to some simple formatting for game day threads like starting each title with "GDT" (to aid in searching for old threads) and maybe putting the TV and radio info in the title?

Not criticizing jsb here; just want to make it easier to search and to find critical info.

Go Sabs!!!!!

My son is delivering pizzas for Just Pizza tonight so we will not be going to the game, I have a ton of thoughts rolling through my head after the last game. My first being, should I feel like I was suckered again by purchasing season tickets so early in the season, or is it the past that has soured me and I am making a snap judgement and should give it more time. I am trying to feel positive however I feel like Peter has cried wolf too many times. From BOZOsian being named alternate captain and then missing the first game, to having to wait through almost the whole first intermission to grab a pop, only to then be so fed up with the performance leaving at the end of the second period, I feel like this team is at the edge of the cliff. With that said, I will watch and hope that they show up and hit, pass, score and make me not change the channel. Please let me feel interested...

?

• Like (+1) 2

I fear the post-game interview if our guys get bounced out of the building again. That crowd is going to be even more unforgiving until that first goal goes into the net. And it better not be when it's five to nothing already.

That reminds me, I have to go to Stubhub and lower my price again on these tickets for tonight

2 hours ago, jsb said:

image.png.7fee64f94dbc0a333815e4bba5d8e8e2.png

This is not the Sabres logo and I loathe it. 

That is all.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Can we agree to some simple formatting for game day threads like starting each title with "GDT" (to aid in searching for old threads) and maybe putting the TV and radio info in the title?

Yeah, I look to pull up an old thread and then copy the title and tags and stuff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

The thought process pre-coffee this morning on the logo's wasn't that it was the logo but with the start of the new season it showed when both franchises started up. Sorry it ruined your day. 

You don't like it, volunteer to be the GDT man or better yet SIUYFA. Either way I was just trying to be of help.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.