Im..

I am..

I am not ready....................... yet

Hype me up guys, do ur best

MODO GET UP  AND MAKE SOME PANNY FOR THE GAME

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Sobotka out, Remi takes his place 

Interesting.

Also thanks to whoever changed the thread title.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WildCard said:

The Rangers absolutely suck. This is a game you need to win, otherwise we're the same old team and we're gonna bury ourselves sooner rather than later. At some point you need to expect this team to beat inferior talent

Ummmm we're still dead last, there is no inferior talent ????

In other news, I will be on 26 hours of flights, so I'll read this when the game is well over, I can't wait to read if we lose, it's pure entertainment, like WWE haha 

24 minutes ago, inkman said:

Me too. I like the record feature. Recording Sabres and Red Sox.

Saw that. Pretty awesome. 

Thought I was being slick when I signed up, and used a Los Angeles zip code to avoid Sabres blackouts. Then I only saw Kings and Knights games listed, and freaked out for a second.

Kinda lame that you can only get the games in your market, but I guess if you wanted to change your account zip code all the time, you could see whatever games you want to. 

13 minutes ago, RambosKnife said:

Pilut should be in for bowluuuu. Know nothing of remi. Here’s to hoping.

He had a goal last night in Roch!

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I would almost rather have Larsson on that line rather than Girgs. And Mittelstadt needs to swap with Berglund.

I think that will be happening sooner than later

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

How would you change it?  Swapping Sheath and Skinner possibly?

It's that Mittelstadt line that is killing me. Casey, though inexperienced, has shown great playmaking ability. Girgensons is incapable of cashing in on anything that Casey will give him. It's a complete waste of Casey's talent. 

1 hour ago, jsb said:

The thought process pre-coffee this morning on the logo's wasn't that it was the logo but with the start of the new season it showed when both franchises started up. Sorry it ruined your day. 

You don't like it, volunteer to be the GDT man or better yet SIUYFA. Either way I was just trying to be of help.

jsb, with all due respect, I didn't mean a knock on you.  I guess my (pre-coffee) reasoning was, we moaned about getting the original logo with the blue & gold colors back.  It's a great logo, no need to embellish it.  And yeah, I'll take my turn at GDT starts.  I appreciate you stepping up.  (Just not crazy about the logo.)

I'll also mention that my AC is out so I'm a bit grouchy right now.

In any case, GO SABRES!!!  ??

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Let Dahlin run. He will be a difference maker soon.

This.  I think the last few preseason games and against the Bruins Dahlin has been "held back".  Not sure if it's coaching or if it's Dahlin himself surveying the league.  I recall seeing him go toward the Bruin's net once during that game.  

His defensive decisions are solid, it seems, except when he makes an error with the puck.  I think some of it has to do with ice surface and Dahlin needing to get used to it.  There's one analysis of his game I read or saw, can't remember, where it was noted that after he gets the puck, he doesn't look at it.  I wonder if the smaller surface combined with the more aggressive play of the league chews up the ice surface and this is getting in the way of what Dahlin is used to doing.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

A Mitts-Berglund switch would make those perfect IMO

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Those lines have the potential for being atrocious. 

Swap Elie and Zemgus, swap Thompson and KO. 

I get that Wowie probably doesn’t want a line of all “youth” in Elie-Mitts-Tage, but so what. 

I think I like any combination you two have offered and agree HCPH doesn't want an all-youth line.  That is where HCPH starts losing me and I wish we had a more aggressive, adventurous coach.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.