Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/31/woman-sues-nhls-evander-kane-claims-he-owes-her-3-million-for-aborting-his-baby/

Just now, Eleven said:

How f*cking stupid do you have to be to not use birth control with a woman who apparently is more fertile than the Garden of Eden?

Extremely. Pretty wild that she kept agreeing to these things too

20 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I'd have to imagine there's a long uphill battle when it comes to proving any of this.  I wonder if she has any text messages or anything.

I, for one, am shocked, SHOCKED, that Evander Kane's name would be associated with such lurid and tawdry allegations.

And I yearn for the days when the Sabres could count on his fast, heavy, low IQ style of play. I mean, when's the last time a Sabres winger took 5 or more unscreened 45 foot wrist shots in a game?

6 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I, for one, am shocked, SHOCKED, that Evander Kane's name would be associated with such lurid and tawdry allegations.

And I yearn for the days when the Sabres could count on his fast, heavy, low IQ style of play. I mean, when's the last time a Sabres winger took 5 or more unscreened 45 foot wrist shots in a game?

into the goalie's chest? never. 

Fun Fact, Jeff Skinner is outscoring Kane. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

did their #fancystats portend as much?

No idea. I can go look at them.

Their fancy stats are in general solid, except the allow a lot of high danger chances against, so Raanta is doing well, but he also did that all last season, so I don't think it's a huge issue. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

Brendan Lemieux with a dirty cheap shot on Trochek.

I hope he gets 10 games and then is sent to the Moose where he is subsequently benched.

No place for a POS like that in the league.

Edited by Ducky
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Apples don't fall far from trees...

For those who are too young to remember, here's Daddy Lemieux in action:

Draper had multiple facial fractures after his face was driven into the dasher board at the top of the boards.

What a start for Pettersson - 15 points in his first 9 games, after a 5 point performance last night. Something something 40% shooting percentage, but the kid is special. 

And the Coyotes won again to move to 7-5 after their terrible start. 5 straight wins

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What a start for Pettersson - 15 points in his first 9 games, after a 5 point performance last night. Something something 40% shooting percentage, but the kid is special

And the Coyotes won again to move to 7-5 after their terrible start. 5 straight wins

I think he needs to spend some time in Utica developing his game and getting used to smaller rinks and get his Big Boy badge.

/: sarcasm?

At least until Nov. 11th

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again