Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

Just now, BagBoy said:

Peter Laviolette does a press conference with a bull's head.  This was a reward to the team for winning 2 games out west.  This is the kind of thing I think almost every player would like their coach to do.  Good move Pete!  And yes, the Preds have the best record in the league right now.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/25055985/coach-lightens-predators-mood-wears-bull-head-road-wins

Also, Charles Wang, that former, let's say "eccentric" owner of the Isles died Sunday.

I hate that I like Laviolette for something.

• Like (+1) 1

For the record:  JJ50's hands were not clean in that recent bit of psychodrama (and I'm not referring to the OP about Eichel and Trocheck, but rather to a couple of obnoxious posts by him that followed), but Sabel's posts, plus a few others, were much worse and were way out of line.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

For the record:  JJ50's hands were not clean in that recent bit of psychodrama (and I'm not referring to the OP about Eichel and Trocheck, but rather to a couple of obnoxious posts by him that followed), but Sabel's posts, plus a few others, were much worse and were way out of line.

Out of curiosity and I’d like it on the record, was it the posts by me or the grassing that followed much later that brought the matter to your attention.  

Also, it was an F.O. And not an F.U.  Context.  

7 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Didn’t read. Won’t read. The block function is there for a reason.

8 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Out of curiosity and I’d like it on the record, was it the posts by me or the grassing that followed much later that brought the matter to your attention.  

Also, it was an F.O. And not an F.U.  Context.  

Someone reported it over the weekend and I didn’t read the report or the thread until last night.  

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Didn’t read. Won’t read. The block function is there for a reason.

Good decision.  Those 3-4 pages were not the board’s finest hour.  

6 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

There tend to be common denominators in those episodes. And I'm not, at least I don't think, talking about @Sabel79

You should be, he was out of line. This seems like a very odd comment for you to make after declaring that you refuse to read those pages. What's your objective?

49 minutes ago, Hank said:

You should be, he was out of line. This seems like a very odd comment for you to make after declaring that you refuse to read those pages. What's your objective?

ehh - mostly taking a feel-good potshot at a poster i've had blocked for a long time. (not you, obviously - since i'm replying.)

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

ehh - mostly taking a feel-good potshot at a poster i've had blocked for a long time. (not you, obviously - since i'm replying.)

Understood. I'm not above doing that myself. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Montreal is 5-1-2 and first in the East. So much for having an easy Thursday game

I'm glad Montreal is sitting as a "good" team right now. Hopefully our guys will be more motivated. 

Housley shouting at them in practice isn't a great sign though...