Trade Deadline Deals 2018 (Non-Sabres Thread)

Brawndo

Rumor mill going about Karlsson 4-5 teams involved including NJ Devils..

Not sure if that means multiple team trade or bidding war?

If everyone but Eichel is on the table, the Sabres better be one of those teams. O'Reilly, Risto, Reinhart, name your price Ottawa, it's a blank check. Just fill in the players.

If everyone but Eichel is on the table, the Sabres better be one of those teams. O'Reilly, Risto, Reinhart, name your price Ottawa, it's a blank ###### check. Just fill in the players.

I'd do Risto, Reinhart, MIttlestadt, and a fist for Karlsson.     Then flip Karlsson for Tavares.   And flip Tavares for get Mittlestadt back and the first.    Then flip Mittlestadt, the first and ROR for Karlsson.   

I'd do Risto, Reinhart, MIttlestadt, and a fist for Karlsson.     Then flip Karlsson for Tavares.   And flip Tavares for get Mittlestadt back and the first.    Then flip Mittlestadt, the first and ROR for Karlsson.

Man that is a rats nest in that brain of yours’, holy ADD Batman!

If you can find a GM drunk enough to pull that off, do me a favor and burn their resumes.

But how will you beat scissors?

Is the return for Grabner more or less than what we should be expecting for Kane? Has the market been set? Grabner has 25 goals so far this season. He is older than Kane and also a free agent after the season.

I would think it will be similar...far below what JBot allegedly was asking for in any event.

Is the return for Grabner more or less than what we should be expecting for Kane? Has the market been set? Grabner has 25 goals so far this season. He is older than Kane and also a free agent after the season.

We should get a bit more seeing as Grabner is literally a one trick pony. He skates fast, Kane also has physicality

We should get a bit more seeing as Grabner is literally a one trick pony. He skates fast, Kane also has physicality

Not recently. Give Kane the puck he's going to shoot, sometimes score, that's about it. 

Various places on tv talk is a first and a prospect or a second and a good prospect. Eight teams still interested. 

I think the pull for Kane goes up after that trade.  The Devils settled for what they were willing to pay.  The remaining teams no longer have a shot at Grabner and that reduced amount of assets to give up. 

The next team now has to pony for Kane or Nash or no one....  collars are getting tight.

I think the pull for Kane goes up after that trade.  The Devils settled for what they were willing to pay.  The remaining teams no longer have a shot at Grabner and that reduced amount of assets to give up. 

The next team now has to pony for Kane or Nash or no one....  collars are getting tight.

Need three desperate teams to make the push for 2 players to get a good return.

Are there 3 desperate teams?

St Louis Calgary Dallas Islanders Bruins Lightning Predators Flyers Leafs Jackets Sharks Ducks Kings Avalanche Knights all have to be considering adding someone

Not sure who wants a scoring winger, but I think at least three of those teams will be very interested in Kane or Nash.

Edited by Mick O’Manly

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.