Senators @ Sabres; 2017-12-12; 7:00pm EDT

WildCard

Ahem....

YOOOUUUUU'RREEEEE BUFFALO SABRES ARE BACK IN ACTION TONIGHT AND READY TO RUMBLE AGAINST THE LOWLEY (LOWELY?) BEAURCRATIC ###### THAT ARE THE OTTAWA SENATORS

Buffalo looks to bounce back after a tough but resilient road trip that saw them go 1-0-2 in which Robin Lehner couldn't get his head far enough out of his own ass to stop 70 shots in a game and Jack Eichel held off on buying himself a set of legos because Santa is right around the corner, and nobody can tell him he's not real

I'll post the lineups tomorrow

image.jpg

Is this the game where Duchene erupts? Nah. Sabres win this with ease. When's the last time we blew someone out by 5+ goals?

Duchene played pretty well last game. He's starting to get comfortable with his new team. If there's any game where a guy like Duchene should go off, it's playing against us. 

And maybe the lines above and below the buffalo? I always wondered what they were supposed to be and if an already spectacular logo would be better without them.

They're those "swoosh" lines you see in the funny papers indicating extreme velocity.

Wonder how it could've been more effective if the shoulder patch logo on the right shoulder of the '80's vintage unis were charging forward rather than charging backwards? Might have saved a 10 year 2nd playoff round drought if the logos were always charging forward rather than 1/3 of them retreating. Oh, what might have been. ;)

They're those "swoosh" lines you see in the funny papers indicating extreme velocity.

Wonder how it could've been more effective if the shoulder patch logo on the right shoulder of the '80's vintage unis were charging forward rather than charging backwards? Might have saved a 10 year 2nd playoff round drought if the logos were always charging forward rather than 1/3 of them retreating. Oh, what might have been. ;)

I don't read the funny papers. I just follow Buffalo sports.

Nathan Beaulieu lost so much weight last week that he refused to even dole the exact figure.

"A lot," the Sabres defenseman said. "I lost an extreme amount of weight and was pretty weak."

Flu-like symptoms rocked the 200-pound Beaulieu, who returned to practice after failing to join Buffalo on its road trip. He's questionable for Tuesday's game against Ottawa.

"It's tough with these things," Beaulieu said. "Some days you feel really good, and then some days you think you've still got a bit of it.""I threw up twice on the bench," he said. "It was just wasn't the right thing to do to be around my team. It wasn't fair to them. I didn't want to pass it on." 

"It was a really weird situation," Beaulieu said. "It was unfortunate, but those type of things you don't really want to fly with the team and spread the germs.

Come on Nathan! Spreading a virus, not germs!! 

Hope he is back soon. He soaks up a lot of minutes so Risto doesn't have to be out there so much 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.