Rochester Americans 2017/2018

LGR4GM

Yea they need to cut out the drop back crap pass.  They need to work on timing entering the zone and quicker passing. Rochester and Buffalo PP is suffering for it. 

Nothing wrong with the drop pass.  it's very effective when executed properly.  It also enables you to get the lead forward in front of the net for a rebound or deflection.  Watch the teams that execute it properly closely. 

Nothing wrong with the drop pass. it's very effective when executed properly. It also enables you to get the lead forward in front of the net for a rebound or deflection. Watch the teams that execute it properly closely.

I've been watch at least 10 seasons of the Sabres do with pitiful execution every time.

Guy’s been a bit of a disappointment and he does have a history.

But yeah, the Moses thing is weird.

Healthy Amerks don’t need him.

What is the history? I’ve looked around and I see he was terminated by Nashville but I can’t find any answers as to why. Was the team in Montreal when this was announced? Hookers? Blow? For some odd reason I feel I need to know.

Just my opinion but I can't fathom Matty Mo anywhere near this org again. I don't think the Moses thing will hurt them. They are chock full of RW & AHL vets. Baptiste, Fasching, Nylander, Griffith, Bailey, Karabacek and Cornel are all listed as RW and Moses was only their 7th leading scorer.

I'm guessing his issue stems from playing time or a demotion as the Sabres are going to want nearly every player I listed getting more PT than him.

Cj Smith

While that's the hope, the fact that the NHLers are not winning tempers that expectation. Especially when, as pointed out, a lot of the AHL success is due to guys that won't be useful NHLers.

Maybe. There's clearly a lack of talent in this org, top to bottom.

I'm hoping Guhle, Smith, and Ullmark are all part of the roster next year. Nylander too but I'd be OK if he needs one more year in Rochester.

Next year I'm hoping they add Asplund, Olofsson, Pu, Borgen, maybe Davidson, and hopefully 1-2 college free agents (more CJ Smith types).

Im telling you, Victor Oloffsson has the most insane wrist shot. This video is old and he has improved alot, but it gives you a glims of what he can do.

The Moses thing is weird.  Might he want to play on the US Olympic team and Sabres management didn't want to let him go?  Does this mean Moulson might return to the Amerks?

Reports are he went back to the KHL.

I can only assume that he thought Buffalo would be an easy team to make so came to the Amerks as a foot in the door.  Sees it ain't happneing and went back to the KHL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.