GDT: Buffalo at Pittsburgh, Sept. 27, 2017, 7pm, ON TELEVISION! MSG.

Eleven

#Sabres lines at morning skate:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Girgensons-ROR-Okposo

Pouliot-Reinhart-Bailey

Moulson-Griffith-Baptiste

Deslauriers-Josefson-Larsson

On defense:

Scandella-Risto

Beaulieu-Bogosian

Antipin-Fedun

Gorges-Tennyson

Falk-Goloubef

My hot take.... Falk and Goloubef will go back to Rochester after the game. MCabe is the only thing missing from the Antipin pairing, but that looks like the top 8 or so defenders. There's still some competition for that 3rd line RW spot. I think Griffith has made the team but I may be wrong in assuming he will pair with Reinhart. They are clearly still getting Larsson up to speed. Baptiste is probably going back. Josefson or Larsson will be the 4th line center but that decision hasn't been made. 

Edited by LGR4GM

What if Reino at C is all that some here think he is?  And what if he uses that hockey brain and those nifty passes to unlock Bailey's potential?

What if Pouliot reverts to his very solid previous levels of productivity to start the season, and then Nylander returns from injury, seizes the LW spot on Reino's line and makes like prodigal son Jaime Lannister prior to "this'll help you remember?"

That would be a highly compelling 3rd line.

It could happen.

@BillHoppeNHL

Here's who's NOT playing tonight: Gorges, Tennyson, Scandella, Baptist, Griffith, Moulson, Ristolaine and (I believe) Ullmark. #Sabres

So, likely trying to figure out who the bottom 1-3 D (depending upon McCabe & Scandella's health) are.

Would rather see youth in the 12th spot rather than Deslauriers, but as long as that position isn't Moulson's, it's all good.

What if Reino at C is all that some here think he is?  And what if he uses that hockey brain and those nifty passes to unlock Bailey's potential?

What if Pouliot reverts to his very solid previous levels of productivity to start the season, and then Nylander returns from injury, seizes the LW spot on Reino's line and makes like prodigal son Jaime Lannister prior to "this'll help you remember?"

That would be a highly compelling 3rd line.

It could happen.

Deep playoff run 

HA HA!! 

#Sabres lines at morning skate:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Girgensons-ROR-Okposo

Pouliot-Reinhart-Bailey

Deslauriers-Josefson-Larsson

Moulson-Griffith-Baptiste

On defense:

Beaulieu-Bogosian

Antipin-Fedun

Falk-Goloubef

Scandella-Risto

Gorges-Tennyson

@BillHoppeNHL
Here's who's NOT playing tonight: Gorges, Tennyson, Scandella, Baptist, Griffith, Moulson, Ristolaine and (I believe) Ullmark. #Sabres

Updated the lines. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.