Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

Went back and watched it... the first hit was questionable but not blatant. The sucker punch by Rinaldo was the absolute worst. Fight if you must, but Christ. He needs to not play for a long time.

Zadorov was looking to hurt someone at the end of the period. I don't think the sparks are over with in this game yet.

Taking some time to watch some other games tonight and I think one of our team's biggest problems is pretty obvious in comparison: speed.

Our team is slow as molasses.

Just got back from the Knights game. Speed and hardwork isn’t this teams problem. We have a solid team here. This team is fun to watch. We have fast mobile defenseman. Solid goaltending and 4 solid lines. I know people are waiting for this team to fall but they actually have a really good team here. If you guys plan a trip to watch Buffalo elsewhere this is the place to watch them in Vegas. Just don’t buy merchandise at the game. Way cheaper online.

Just got back from the Knights game. Speed and hardwork isn’t this teams problem. We have a solid team here. This team is fun to watch. We have fast mobile defenseman. Solid goaltending and 4 solid lines. I know people are waiting for this team to fall but they actually have a really good team here. If you guys plan a trip to watch Buffalo elsewhere this is the place to watch them in Vegas. Just don’t buy merchandise at the game. Way cheaper online.

What is this we stuff?

What is this we stuff?

I'm still a Sabres fan but they are no longer my #1 since I no longer live there plus this organization is turning out to be like the Cleveland Browns of hockey. I grew up in Buffalo watching since the early 80's. But like most of the people that moved from Buffalo to Las Vegas we are slowly turning into Knights fans now that we have our own team. I still like the Sabres as I went to Anaheim to watch before they came here to Vegas. I was fortunate enough to get a selfie with Eichel, Reinhart and O'Reilly when they were walking thru the plaza of T-Mobile Arena. But I know most can't wait for the Knights to fall but being a season seat holder I will tell you that this team is pretty exciting to watch. They Skate and work hard. That's my biggest issue with the Sabres right now. I don't mind if you lose and players are working hard but I seen Eichel coast for the first 20 games before he seemed like it was time to turn it on. Sad because he can be a dominating player once he realizes that if he skates hard he can be tough to play against.

Rinaldo has been offered an in-person hearing.

Finally able to see the video.  His in-person hearing should be to be handed his retirement papers.  That was bush league.  Girard came over to bump him and say something and Rinaldo just decided he wanted to hit someone.  Wow.

I'm still a Sabres fan but they are no longer my #1 since I no longer live there plus this organization is turning out to be like the Cleveland Browns of hockey. I grew up in Buffalo watching since the early 80's. But like most of the people that moved from Buffalo to Las Vegas we are slowly turning into Knights fans now that we have our own team. I still like the Sabres as I went to Anaheim to watch before they came here to Vegas. I was fortunate enough to get a selfie with Eichel, Reinhart and O'Reilly when they were walking thru the plaza of T-Mobile Arena. But I know most can't wait for the Knights to fall but being a season seat holder I will tell you that this team is pretty exciting to watch. They Skate and work hard. That's my biggest issue with the Sabres right now. I don't mind if you lose and players are working hard but I seen Eichel coast for the first 20 games before he seemed like it was time to turn it on. Sad because he can be a dominating player once he realizes that if he skates hard he can be tough to play against.

I give almost no thought to the fortunes of the Knights. Good on them for being good. Edited by LGR4GM

I think it's good to have an infusion of other people on here.... Milbank is an avid leafs fan, and yet we still are kosher with him.

Don't be a Dick, this franchise has let us all down repeatedly, and sabre bill moved to Vegas, good on him for having a local team

That's fine, just change your handle as the former no longer applies.

I'm still a Sabres fan but they are no longer my #1 since I no longer live there plus this organization is turning out to be like the Cleveland Browns of hockey. I grew up in Buffalo watching since the early 80's. But like most of the people that moved from Buffalo to Las Vegas we are slowly turning into Knights fans now that we have our own team. I still like the Sabres as I went to Anaheim to watch before they came here to Vegas. I was fortunate enough to get a selfie with Eichel, Reinhart and O'Reilly when they were walking thru the plaza of T-Mobile Arena. But I know most can't wait for the Knights to fall but being a season seat holder I will tell you that this team is pretty exciting to watch. They Skate and work hard. That's my biggest issue with the Sabres right now. I don't mind if you lose and players are working hard but I seen Eichel coast for the first 20 games before he seemed like it was time to turn it on. Sad because he can be a dominating player once he realizes that if he skates hard he can be tough to play against.

So, not really a Sabres fan then. :) It's cool man, gotta do what feels best, but "we" is reserved for the Bills and Sabres around here (even if I don't use it). Gotta know your audience. At this point, I'd consider giving up on the Sabres too but I will NOT root for my local team. Maybe I can engineer a move to Seattle in time for the NHL to show up there. :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.