Tim Murray and Dan Byslma Have Been Fired

Mustache of God

He still has a voice, and if you can't make money running an NFL team, you are a complete moron.

Fire Brandon and let's get someone in here with a winning and hockey and football pedigree for both franchises.

I will be deeply dismayed if TP announces that RB will have a big role in helping find the next GM/President of Hockey operations.

Very nice.

This is a good point, and one that TP probably took into consideration -- i.e. why is the cupboard bare?

The cupboard isn't bare, it is shallow. We need another 2 years of drafts to fully restock and get guys into the the system (out of juniors and into Amerk/Sabres)

Just like those other ideas

That's what I was poking at. I will literally flip a table in a public space if the Pegulas bring in someone whose been with the organization for some nostalgia factor. The Sabres have never won anything, there's nothing to actually be nostalgic about. I also don't want dinosaurs coming in who've done it all before with other teams. I want someone fresh and hungry and motivated. Give someone a 1-year deal to prove something. I'm sick of seeing these cushy contracts be signed, it makes people too comfortable. You get the contract when you get the results.

makes no sense to fire GMTM then bring in someone with little or no experience at the NHL level. they have to hire people with a ton of job experience which I guess leaves us the LA duo

Not true. Tons of assistant GM's and Coaches around that have experience. 

That's what I was poking at. I will literally flip a table in a public space if the Pegulas bring in someone whose been with the organization for some nostalgia factor. The Sabres have never won anything, there's nothing to actually be nostalgic about. I also don't want dinosaurs coming in who've done it all before with other teams. I want someone fresh and hungry and motivated. Give someone a 1-year deal to ###### prove something. I'm sick of seeing these cushy contracts be signed, it makes people too comfortable. You get the contract when you get the results.

few if any potential GMs will sign a 1 year deal.......

This brings an interesting thought. What if Babcock was on board to come here but Murray's philosophy on how the game should be played and the team he wanted to assemble just rubbed him the wrong way and that was the biggest reason to go to Toronto?

Oooooooo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.