Tim Murray and Dan Byslma Have Been Fired

Mustache of God

Murray had 3 drafts.   His picks aren't even 22 years old yet.   

Guys like Guhle, Borgen, Estephan, Pu, Fitzgerald, all have done well since being drafted... there will be some "hits" in the that group.   

That 2014 draft really was bad though, except for Samson and Johansson.    He drafted Lemieux whom they interviewed but didn't notice he didn't want to be in Buffalo.

I wanted Barbashev instead of Lemieux.   And the rest of that draft won't even make Rochester I think.

2015-2016 drafts are the ones we'll cash in.    But they are 2 - 3 years away from becoming a sabre.   (guhle excluded).

I mean, they have to. Even if they hire someone to hire someone, or hand it all over to Brandon. It has to start with them, for better or worse. It's like they are God now, and the Sabres are nameless and faceless and dark and devoid of light and shape and form. They must begat.

But what is your ideal way to hire good hockey people if you're Pegula? If they can't be trusted to hire a GM/coach, how can they be trusted to hire the hockey guy that picks the gm/coach?

lol at people thinking TP is some genius with some plan in place that we can't see. I challenge anyone to find a more unintelligent owner in sports; one so wholly unfit and void of any prudence or ability to evaluate talent. Takes more greed and amorality to make billions destroying the earth than business acumen and foresight (see Beverly Hillbillies or most other inbred oil tycoons). 

But what is your ideal way to hire good hockey people if you're Pegula? If they can't be trusted to hire a GM/coach, how can they be trusted to hire the hockey guy that picks the gm/coach?

There's the rub. They need some BIG TIME help. I would think it would be in the league's interest to offer that help, somehow.

lol at people thinking TP is some genius with some plan in place that we can't see. I challenge anyone to find a more unintelligent owner in sports; one so wholly unfit and void of any prudence or ability to evaluate talent. Takes more greed and amorality to make billions destroying the earth than business acumen and foresight (see Beverly Hillbillies or most other inbred oil tycoons). 

Did u take your covered wagon to work this morning?

Man this is so shocking.

Not so sure getting rid of Murray was the right idea tbh. Is there a Gm or prospective GM out there we want? Lombardi is a player's GM and won two cups, but we already have a whole host of bad contracts.

At least there is time before the draft to organise stuff.

To who does it look bad?

Do you believe anybody in either league looked at Buffalo and thought that the team was going places with Rex and Dan?

Constant change doesn't look good, it makes you look unstable and like you don't know what you're doing. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.