Tim Murray and Dan Byslma Have Been Fired

Mustache of God

Bills and Sabres will never makes the playoffs again if we keep starting over every 2 years. Pegula's not looking too sharp as owners[/quote

Wrong it's a cluster there. Why hang on to these folks

No ruff behind the box

They've so far proven they cannot hire the right people or give them enough time

I think they're bring back Ted Nolan

I would never watch again

OMG, you and the rest of the Crusaders get their wish and you're still moaning and groaning. 

Not 100% sure this is a good move or not but no doubt we're on to a new course, hopefully Pegs gets it right this time

Ya, come on Wildcard.  You can't bitch that they finally fired him.  Didn't we discuss in the previous thread if Tim was onboard with Dan 100% then he deserved to go too?  Looks like that happened.  So we can't bitch he also was let go.  Onward.....

:beer: To the future of the Sabres.  Our core and key pieces are already here.  Let's get this thing moving in the direction it should be!!

Wow I can't believe that Bylsma actually got fired. I thought it was all just message board desires. We kept holding out hope it would happen.

But Tim Murray?! Holy . I did not expect that at all. I'm not surprised in retrospect, seeing the issues of the coach also being mismanagement of the staff by GMTM.

Pegula sure loves firing coaches

Firing a coach with the warts Dan showed this year is entirely justified.

Firing a GM three years into a rebuild of the worst team in recent memory is the sign if instability and impatience.

If Lindy Ruff is in charge next week, I am fully on board with everything PA has said about Pegula.

No Kevin Dineen or cunnyworth

Why no Dineen?

Firing a coach with the warts Dan showed this year is entirely justified.

Firing a GM three years into a rebuild of the worst team in recent memory is the sign if instability and impatience.

If Lindy Ruff is in charge next week, I am fully on board with everything PA has said about Pegula.

I agree with this. 

I liked Murray, but considering the Leafs, Rangers and Oilers leaped frogged the Sabres with their “tank jobs,” it’s not surprising to see him go. Bylsma needed to go as he lost the team and did not tailor his “system” to the strength of his players.

"Pierre LeBrun‏Verified account @Real_ESPNLeBrun · 2m2 minutes ago
Constant turmoil with the Bills and Sabres. The passionate fans of Western New York deserve so much better."

Have to agree. While I like the Pegula’s, they need to get their act together and stop meddling so much with both teams

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.