GDT: San Jose at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 2/7/2017

Doohickie

Yeah...I think it's time I come in. I'll haul in a keg of whiskey and will dig Twister out of my closet and bring that too.

Now that's a gotdam party.

Can we get the Disco Bunker connected with the Bogo Bunker somehow? I don't want to have to see the light in order to switch bunkers. Plus I'm sure there's folks that would like to come and go as they please to both establishments.

This made me laugh.

What is this - Alabama?

That, or Erie, PA.

Only southen cali near LA, northern cali likes real food...

Here in soCal you need to specifically ask for blue cheese instead of ranch... unless you find yourself at Santora's nearby here in MV where blue cheese is standard.

Sometimes you don't know what you don't know.

By that I mean can we really blame the players for making mistakes if they are not identified as mistakes and worked to correct. We see D&C and Alamo play as mistakes, but it seems more and more likely that these are things that our team is being coached to do.

...where's my Samuel L Jackson gif when I need it? :devil:

Oh, the D&C and Alamo are definitely style plays.  There were some really forced attempts at plays last night and a lot of errant passes.  That's a skill thing. It's not always as bad as it was last night however.  Also, most Sabres were wearing a Devils sweater over their own.

Anyway.. Sharks.. I like the Sharks. I can't hate them.  Just can't get there.  So.. I can't wait to watch.

Now that's a gotdam party.

This made me laugh.

That, or Erie, PA.

What?

I said snacks and you have to clean up after yourself and I'm under the smell bus?

You can do the dishes if you want a real spork.

Have you seen who's in the Bogo bunker? That door won't be unlocked for long.

What?

I said snacks and you have to clean up after yourself and I'm under the smell bus?

You can't be the smelly kid in class if we are all equally disgusting :sick:

What?

Haha. Hey - my remark re Erie, PA was made because of the reference to using ranch with wings. Then someone said in response "What is this? Alabama?" To which I rejoined, "or Erie, PA." 

That was because, to my astonishment and dismay, you need only go ~90 miles down I-90 to find that the true and right practice of serving wings with blue cheese dressing is not observed in places outside of greater Buffalo (or places that are *of* Buffalo). 

Haha. Hey - my remark re Erie, PA was made because of the reference to using ranch with wings. Then someone said in response "What is this? Alabama?" To which I rejoined, "or Erie, PA." 

That was because, to my astonishment and dismay, you need only go ~90 miles down I-90 to find that the true and right practice of serving wings with blue cheese dressing is not observed in places outside of greater Buffalo (or places that are *of* Buffalo). 

I think here they ask ranch of blue cheese.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.