GDT: San Jose at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 2/7/2017

Doohickie

San Jose is hot . Buffalo is mediocre .

As always. GO SABRES !

SJ won 8 of 9 before a SO loss to the Yotes on Saturday.  This the start of an east cost road trip for them.

But Buffalo always beats SJ!

Nilsson tonight?

Edited by Cereal

After last nights abysmal performance and playing the 2nd night of a B2B, I don't expect much, which means the Sabres will prolly steamroll SJ. It will be interesting to see how Jack plays tonight as I think he wants a coaching change as much as we do. He has been playing great the past few weeks.

Is there jail time involved if you get caught doing this?

:lol:

I had a buddy who was a phenomenal goaltender for a horrible central NY high school team - like they would typically lose 3-1 because he gave up 3 goals on 70 shots.  To keep himself sane, he would often clear the puck by whipping it toward the opposition's bench/coach (it's not a delay game of game penalty if the puck exits play by going into the bench area), and these decent teams' coaches would become livid at his otherwise turd of a team. 

Let me say this...

If Bylsma is the reason behind all of this then I have to give the players a lot of credit for not staging a revolt against him.  I'm not sure I could sit there and continue to obey a coach who was demanding a system that neutered the skill of the team.

That said, some of the stupid things I saw last night can't be blamed on the coach.  But that was last night and tonight is tonight.

Go Sabres.

Let me say this...

If Bylsma is the reason behind all of this then I have to give the players a lot of credit for not staging a revolt against him.  I'm not sure I could sit there and continue to obey a coach who was demanding a system that neutered the skill of the team.

That said, some of the stupid things I saw last night can't be blamed on the coach.  But that was last night and tonight is tonight.

Go Sabres.

Sometimes you don't know what you don't know.

By that I mean can we really blame the players for making mistakes if they are not identified as mistakes and worked to correct. We see D&C and Alamo play as mistakes, but it seems more and more likely that these are things that our team is being coached to do.

...where's my Samuel L Jackson gif when I need it? :devil:

You in?

Its a big bunker.

It's also BYOB, but there's ice and snacks.

Can we get the Disco Bunker connected with the Bogo Bunker somehow? I don't want to have to see the light in order to switch bunkers. Plus I'm sure there's folks that would like to come and go as they please to both establishments.

What kind of snacks?

Pizza, wings, pretzels, chips, Ruben dip, and beef on weck.

Blue cheese, red hot sauce, dried hot pepper flakes, fresh horseradish at the condiment bar.

No real silverware, paper plates. You must clean up after your self or your out.

Bogo bunker door will be unlocked unless they start stealing our booze and food.

Edited by Woods-Racer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.