The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

I just had a phone conversation with a woman who wants to know how to go about pressing charges against a middle-school kid who tackled her son during a football game, causing him to be injured. 

I'm now going to turn the lights out and weep softly to myself for a bit. 

What the hell is wrong with parents these days?

I just had a phone conversation with a woman who wants to know how to go about pressing charges against a middle-school kid who tackled her son during a football game, causing him to be injured.

Was the kid watching from the stands?

"Um, Miss. Remember that waiver you signed?"

Some dbag teens decided to throw a large firework at my neighbor’s house today while he was outside with his three year old. It turned into a comedy of errors from there. They had no idea where they were (so a completely random act) and didn’t realize that our neighborhood only has one exit. They sped off in their car and made the wrong turn. So a whole group of us were waiting for them with our cameras ready. They sped by us, but then made another wrong turn... more pictures.

The neighbor who they throw it at also got in his car and followed them. After they finally made the right turn to leave, they then turned the wrong way out of the neighborhood, leading them into a large farm/park owned by the town. Huge mistake. That place also has one entrance/exit. So I waited at the entrance with my neighbor, waiting for the cops.

Long story short, after a couple hours they found the kids. I’m assuming they’re spending the night in jail because it was after 8 when they got them. Since they fled to town property (they also set something off there), they got hit with trespassing and destruction of property charges. Dumbasses deserve anything they get. If you want to do stupid stuff, don’t do it in broad daylight while people are outside, especially when little kids are out playing. It’s not so much the stuff they were blowing up, it’s that they sped through the whole neighborhood trying to flee.

Good I'm glad they got what was coming! On another note, I have yet to see a cop using a radar gun anywhere in Australia, love leaving the US sometimes!

Also, I wanna learn Spanish, anyone have a hookup for Primsleur on the cheap?

Just take a 2 month vacation to Spain. It'll work. Watch TV in Spanish.

Good I'm glad they got what was coming! On another note, I have yet to see a cop using a radar gun anywhere in Australia, love leaving the US sometimes!

I’m disappointed. I can’t get police reports from my town online anymore. I’d be curious to read that one.

Well, of course she’s pressing charges.

A boy made a choice.

The consequences were foreseeable and predictable.

The consequences, however, were not those the boy desired.

Someone is at fault, clearly. He is a victim, clearly.

Press charges, seek remedy.

We’ve trained mom to press charges.

I’ve wept for years.

#microcosm

Edited by Neo

I like this app. It seems to kinda work for me.

https://www.duolingo.com/

There are a few posters here who live in Vegas, I think. I hope they're safe.

Golden Knights players were at a restaurant under lockdown for a few hours.

Absolutely sickening

I feel a little disturbed that one of my first thoughts was what impact this will have on their home opener.

There are a few posters here who live in Vegas, I think. I hope they're safe.

Golden Knights players were at a restaurant under lockdown for a few hours.

Absolutely sickening

I have a lot to say about this but I'll keep it to myself. I don't feel like feeding what trolls are left on here today.