The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

So, in honor of our famous "how long can a baby survive being microwaved" conversation, I got into a new one worthy of discussion: how many times would you have to drive over someone with a steam roller to grind their bones to literal dust?

Also allowing for time for corpse to dry out before rolling? Or are we straight up rolling and killing a living person? I'd imagine there would be heat produced from friction depending on surface, which could contribute to making the resulting splat less of a squish and fluid mess to drying it out to dust... But yeah, to get bone dust, gotta let that sh!t dry out a bit I think. 

Hey Aud, remember when I said it's easier to be a sociopath in 2017?

Of course it is. We have the internet and 7000 channels on TV.

Think back 50 years and imagine this conversation being stopped by some stuffy British a-hole, telling us it's not the conversation gentlemen should have (Sorry Josie, 50 years ago and they'd have stoned you).

Oh and 6. 6 is a perfect number.

Of course it is. We have the internet and 7000 channels on TV.

Think back 50 years and imagine this conversation being stopped by some stuffy British a-hole, telling us it's not the conversation gentlemen should have (Sorry Josie, 50 years ago and they'd have stoned you).

Oh and 6. 6 is a perfect number.

TBH, I think 50 years ago (1967) I still would have a morbid fascination with death and forensic anthropology and the only stoning done would've been some puffing and passing. 

Now, 250 years ago, now we're talkin' some good ol' fashion witch trial murders. Which stoning do you think they'd prefer? Lobbing rocks at my noggin or strapping me down and stacking heavier and heavier millstones on my chest until shattering/suffocation? 

d4rk's the one with a Salem witch in his bloodline, not me. 

TBH, I think 50 years ago (1967) I still would have a morbid fascination with death and forensic anthropology and the only stoning done would've been some puffing and passing.

Now, 250 years ago, now we're talkin' some good ol' fashion witch trial murders. Which stoning do you think they'd prefer? Lobbing rocks at my noggin or strapping me down and stacking heavier and heavier millstones on my chest until shattering/suffocation?

50 years seems so far before Woodstock in my tiny little brain. But that will happen when you forget that 2004-2012 ever took place.

50 years seems so far before Woodstock in my tiny little brain. But that will happen when you forget that 2004-2012 ever took place.

Too much stoning, eh? 

but yeah, I have to always count back from 2000 then add 17 because I can never seem to fathom that there's a whole other decade between the 90s and now. Makes my brain hurt. 

:ph34r:

Too much stoning, eh?

but yeah, I have to always count back from 2000 then add 17 because I can never seem to fathom that there's a whole other decade between the 90s and now. Makes my brain hurt.

Probably less than 4 stoning, ever. I just really like Keystone Ice.

And

d4rk's a witch?!?! Burn her!!!!

So, in honor of our famous "how long can a baby survive being microwaved" conversation, I got into a new one worthy of discussion: how many times would you have to drive over someone with a steam roller to grind their bones to literal dust?

It is a multi step process.  Squish, dessicate, Put in a pile.  crush.

This board is so much better than hfboards it's not even funny. Take the worst meltdowns we've seen here and apply them to 95% of the posters, with them all falling back on well-documented agenda that they've been pushing for several seasons, and bickering relentlessly about those agenda. So much so that they just now started the GDT for today - it's as if the games are a formality, unimportant, as they're just going to tell everyone exactly what they want to see anyway, so that they can continue their crusades, which are what all of this is all about.

ie, picture if everyone was me about Bylsma last year :P