The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

Anyone looking for a job in WNY that involves a lot of walking? I know nothing about this other than what's on the page Someone sent it to me due to the WNY connection:

http://jobs.leidos.com/ShowJob/Id/1288897/Field-Engineer/

LOL at the education requirements. Good grief. There are probably hundreds of qualified non-degree holders for this job.

LOL at the education requirements. Good grief. There are probably hundreds of qualified non-degree holders for this job.

Ooops, forgot to include that part. The original email I got it in was titled, "too funny". Yeah, the experience is stupid. That being said, if it were full time (with benefits) and paid right, I'd have considered it as part of a strategy to get back to WNY.

I had an EGD done this morning where they discovered an esophageal web that was most likely congenital. I say "was" because they stretched that mofo out......

OUCH!

Hurts like hell. The sore throat is nothing. That spot they stretched that thing though...I am embracing my inner sissy.

2 days of liquid diet and no beer.....no beer! Cruel.

I had an EGD done this morning where they discovered an esophageal web that was most likely congenital. I say "was" because they stretched that mofo out......

OUCH!

Hurts like hell. The sore throat is nothing. That spot they stretched that thing though...I am embracing my inner sissy.

Ouch bro.

Is it a permanent fix?

OUCH!

Wait...... you got a throat ###### that they broke?

Oh, man.  So much material here........

Edit- So apparently the mark of virginity is a filtered word.  LOL

Edited by We've

OUCH!

Ughh they found a huge cyst in my throat years ago when they went in to remove my adenoids... essentially had a big ol' hole back there just full of... gunk. Removal took awhile. Haven't had a bad cold since. 

I'm on liquid diet right now prepping for cameras all up in my body too. I'm so freakin' weak. I keep passing out. And the worst part hasn't even started yet... God I hate being human. 

OUCH!

There is no way that they should be allowed to call that a liquid diet.  They're taking away the best liquid!  It's like if they forced you to be a vegetarian but then last second switched it to vegan.  You're going to take away all this good stuff from me and then on top of that say I can't have cheese either?

OUCH!

Yikes, man... I hope this fixes the problem and everything heals up good as new!  Sounds painful.  :(

Ughh they found a huge cyst in my throat years ago when they went in to remove my adenoids... essentially had a big ol' hole back there just full of... gunk. Removal took awhile. Haven't had a bad cold since. 

I'm on liquid diet right now prepping for cameras all up in my body too. I'm so freakin' weak. I keep passing out. And the worst part hasn't even started yet... God I hate being human. 

Yeesh lady... you be safe and take care of yourself.  No driving, either!  Hopefully good news from the tests.

Worst winters ranked by state ????

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/states-with-the-worst-winters-worst-us-states-for-winter

20. New York

New Yorkers have a way of vacillating between bragging about their comparatively mild winters relative to some of your other northern metropolises (your Bostons, your Chicagos), and then switching into “STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING NOW AND BEHOLD OUR PLIGHT” mode when some serious weather comes their way. Meanwhile Buffalo’s up there under some 30ft of lake-effect snow, just alternating between hours-long shoveling escapades and quiet moments by the fireplace spent softly crying about Scott Norwood while taking shots of Frank’s hot sauce.

Edited by biodork

That article can eat my 120 inches of snow shoveling ass! Every year! Ten feet! Maine? Montana? Idaho? No one lives there! Combined population of 19 people! Massachusetts? Ha! Just because those putzes can't drive doesn't mean the winter is worse. Rhode Island? Like anyone drives in Rhode Island. They're all sailing on their yacht in Monte Carlo between their homes in Newport and Ibiza.

Man, I miss the snow. I'm not wishing summer away. I'm just saying...it doesn't feel right without complete 4 feet of snow cover from December to April.

That article can eat my 120 inches of snow shoveling ass! Every year! Ten ###### feet! Maine? Montana? Idaho? No one ###### lives there! Combined population of 19 people! Massachusetts? Ha! Just because those putzes can't drive doesn't mean the winter is worse. Rhode Island? Like anyone drives in Rhode Island. They're all sailing on their yacht in Monte Carlo between their homes in Newport and Ibiza.

Man, I miss the snow. I'm not wishing summer away. I'm just saying...it doesn't feel right without complete 4 feet of snow cover from December to April.

I'm hoping for a real winter this year. I need to it be at least cold. I want to get on the pond.

That article can eat my 120 inches of snow shoveling ass! Every year! Ten ###### feet! Maine? Montana? Idaho? No one ###### lives there! Combined population of 19 people! Massachusetts? Ha! Just because those putzes can't drive doesn't mean the winter is worse. Rhode Island? Like anyone drives in Rhode Island. They're all sailing on their yacht in Monte Carlo between their homes in Newport and Ibiza.

:lol:

Just deactivated my twitter account.

Set it up about a year ago to follow the Eichel Tower, but found that had not been logged in in about 6 months.

It really isn't for me.  Sorry, Pipes.

Let's do the math on this one.  Eichel's last goal was scored on 4/3, 8 days short of being exactly 6 months ago.  Hmmmmm, I wonder...

Let's do the math on this one.  Eichel's last goal was scored on 4/3, 8 days short of being exactly 6 months ago.  Hmmmmm, I wonder...

Eichel is a loser. What kind of bum goes 6 months without scoring? It should be easy ... there's not even a goalie blocking the net from July to August. I bet Casey Mittelstadt scores plenty of goals in the offseason. That's because he's a winner.

I like centers that score goals in the offseason.