GDT: Montreal @ Buffalo, 7pm MSG, 10/13/2016

LGR4GM

Motti was talking a little smack about my sorcerer’s ways and how my sad devotion to the ancient hockey gods hadn’t helped me realize Risto’s contract was an overpayment based on Corsi and plus/minus, or given me clairvoyance to properly set up my lines. So I gave his neck a little pinch and I said, get this, “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” You should have been there. It was pretty cool.

The Force is strong with this team.

Some typhoon remnants are rolling in here in the great northwest, but as long as there's power the game will be on (although perhaps on slight delay because it's unlikely I'll get out of the Star, through traffic, hit the grocery, and back home before 4). Otherwise, game on.

I have the jerseys shoulder patch on the breast pocket in front too.....if I had to take one thing out of a burning house, it would be the jacket

If we had a Sabrespace Greatest Hits thread for posterity this post series would make it. 

If we had a Sabrespace Greatest Hits thread for posterity this post series would make it. 

And I forgot, I saw Perreault in the elevator when they did that huge Alumni thing for the Flyers game a few years back and asked for my first and last autograph ever. He goes I would be happy to sign this gem....so now his sig is on on the inside satin portion

Did you sow that on there yourself? If so, was it difficult? I kinda wanna make one

The funny thing is that I took it to a tailor out in East Aurora and had her do it. She was about 80 years old and said that it was her favorite project she had ever done. The first time I wore it was to a playoff game and my buddy texted me from North CArolina. He goes...are you wearing some weird jacket at the Sabres game. I go yeah, why? I just took a picture of you from my tv :) It was the one time I ever sat next to the glass...

post-263-0-98615100-1476390400_thumb.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.