GDT: Montreal @ Buffalo, 7pm MSG, 10/13/2016

LGR4GM

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 9m9 minutes ago

Sabres are ready for season. They started morning skate 40 minutes before scheduled time. Lines via fellow eager beaver

Anyone who reads Bill Simmons is already familiar with the Ewing theory, but for those who aren't: it's when a team loses its star player and inexplicably pulls together and is better without him. Let's do it.

Anyone who reads Bill Simmons is already familiar with the Ewing theory, but for those who aren't: it's when a team loses its star player and inexplicably pulls together and is better without him. Let's do it.

This team is tough, I am just praying they are that tough. 

Kyle Okpso is out 

ROR might be out

Jack Eichel has a high ankle sprain and is out

Auston Matthews who the hockey sports media has fawned over for months just dropped a 4 goal opening night. 

I see how it is hockey gods. Between skates in the crease, lost lotteries, all the injured the defenders, DR incompetence an 4 years of some of the most unwatchable crap hockey ever and you turn around and pull this? Well you know what, to hell with you. 

Your Buffalo Sabres will take on the Montreal Candiens tonight at the Key Bank Arena to open the 2016 season. Carey Price is out. PK Subban in gone. Sam Reinhart is potentially our #1 center. I say we skate with them, I say we stay with, and I say we shut them down because we can. This is our time. Their time is done, it's over. 

I'm sick and tired about hearing what a crappy team the Buffalo Sabres have. This is our time. So if the hockey gods won't help us, I say f##k you, we do it ourselves. Now let's go out there and take it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.