Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Love to see The Whale again.

It would be a sad day if the league lost the Islander franchise.

Agreed. I like getting the Whale back, but not if it costs us the Islanders.

I'm thinking more along "temporary" lines.  It would be a great way to pull southern New England into the Islanders fan base.  (Also, it wouldn't hurt if they held training camp there afterward.)

Zadorov with a great hit today. I do miss that part of his game. Wouldn't go back on that trade though. No way no how.

Nice clean open ice hit, then he turtles when Trouba grabs him and starts throwing punches. How the hell does he end up with 2 for charging and 5 for fighting? He was barely moving when he delivered the hit and he never threw a punch or dropped the gloves.

Nice clean open ice hit, then he turtles when Trouba grabs him and starts throwing punches. How the hell does he end up with 2 for charging and 5 for fighting? He was barely moving when he delivered the hit and he never threw a punch or dropped the gloves.

Yeah bad call there by the officials. He layed that dude out though.

Did anyone else catch the McQuaid/Martin fight in the Boston-Toronto game?   Looked like McQuaid ended it by breaking Martin's jaw.  Beast of a right hook.

Edit- I guess Martin stayed in the game.  Damn, that was a helluva shot though.

Edited by We've

Did anyone else catch the McQuaid/Martin fight in the Boston-Toronto game? Looked like McQuaid ended it by breaking Martin's jaw. Beast of a right hook.

Edit- I guess Martin stayed in the game. Damn, that was a helluva shot though.

Yeah I saw that too. He really took one hard on the jaw. Hell of a punch

Pick him up, waive D-Lo?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the Sabres have first dibs on him and can place him in Rochester if they desire.

But I'm for anything that results in the waiving of D-Lo

BREAKING: #stlblues announce that Fabbri is out for the season with ACL injury.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.