Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Kings Twitter is still the best. This is just brutal(ly funny).

Los Angeles now leads St. Louis 2-0. ...both in this game and in professional football teams.

11:25 PM - 12 Jan 2017

Meanwhile, Sabres twitter is over here like 

MptCkTb.gif

Kings Twitter is still the best. This is just brutal(ly funny).

8yq6RscG_bigger.jpg#LAKingsVerified account[/size]@LAKings

Los Angeles now leads St. Louis 2-0. ...both in this game and in professional football teams.

• RETWEETS16,657
  • LIKES24,548
11:25 PM - 12 Jan 2017[/size]

That is awesome.

Meanwhile, Sabres twitter is over here like MptCkTb.gif

Gif game is on point lately man :lol:

Ironically, picking up for, & surpassing IMHO, Flounder w/ a gif of Flounder.

The chi is strong w/ this one lately.

Pretty sure it's been 30 years since I've heard someone or something getting "deep sixed". :Lol:

That kinda filth needs complete removal from hockey. Finley had that dude line up 10 seconds before the puck got to him. Very Chris Neal on Druryesque.

Anyone watching the Caps v Pens? What a game.

pissed me off, I needed the pens to lose so they would have 7, not the caps. A player in a pool I'm in now has a chance at the pot this week which is a nice one because of no one else winning since Christmas unless another team scores 7, and that's with their team losing the game

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NHL has issued memo to all clubs/goalies saying all netminders must be wearing the "new" re-designed/size appropriate pants by Feb 4.

Mid-season pad changes?  Did I miss something earlier in the year where this was the plan?

Mid-season pad changes?  Did I miss something earlier in the year where this was the plan?

Size appropriate pants is the first step, and it was supposed to be implemented in time for the beginning of the season, but there were issues with manufacturers, etc.   so it was pushed back.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NHL has issued memo to all clubs/goalies saying all netminders must be wearing the "new" re-designed/size appropriate pants by Feb 4.

pretty messed up to make wm change mid season, seems like it could take some getting used to?

pretty messed up to make wm change mid season, seems like it could take some getting used to?

Most goalies today wear XXXL pants no matter what size their body is.    

To feel comfortable they add layers upon layers upon layers of material/pads to increase thigh circumference so they're not swimming in the XXXL pants.

Size appropriate pants will open up more space over the leg pads and under the glove/blocker on today's butterfly style goaltenders.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.