Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

The Blues starting Copley in net this afternoon....he played 24 minutes in one game last season.....not sure how I feel about that.

Don't read too much into it.  Allen has been hot garbage lately--pulled 4 times in six starts, including twice in the same game.  Hutton let in 5 on 23 shots against Ottawa in his last start.  Hitch is desperate for goaltending.

Why do I have a feeling Murray is going to be getting a draft pick back from The Blues prior to 3/1

Are you referring to Nilsson going back?  Or Lehner.  Either way, I do hope we can convince Petersen to sign his ELC.  He's been rather impressive in College and it would be nice to have a goalie with some potential.  Sorry Kasdorf and Ullmark. 

Are you referring to Nilsson going back? Or Lehner. Either way, I do hope we can convince Petersen to sign his ELC. He's been rather impressive in College and it would be nice to have a goalie with some potential. Sorry Kasdorf and Ullmark.

Nilsson, has experience in Hitch's System and I believe that Lehner will be given a two year extension.

Are you referring to Nilsson going back?  Or Lehner.  Either way, I do hope we can convince Petersen to sign his ELC.  He's been rather impressive in College and it would be nice to have a goalie with some potential.  Sorry Kasdorf and Ullmark.

He won't sign if Lehner is inked to a long term deal. Too many bodies in the way. If I was his agent I would be paying close attention to the TDL. If Nilsson is dealt and Lehner remains it means Ulmark will be exposed. A two year deal for Lehner would put him on a normal track.

He won't sign if Lehner is inked to a long term deal. Too many bodies in the way. If I was his agent I would be paying close attention to the TDL. If Nilsson is dealt and Lehner remains it means Ulmark will be exposed. A two year deal for Lehner would put him on a normal track.

This is just Rampant speculation.

And just sign Peterson before Lehner.

Mitch Marner blatantly cheating at shootouts. Stopped the puck dead then shot it. They're reviewing it, and they'll allow it because Torrrrrono, but that's bad.

Wow, not only did they allow it, but they took the time to lie to us and claim the puck kept moving forward. Smh.

Edited by Sabres79

Mitch Marner blatantly cheating at shootouts. Stopped the puck dead then shot it. They're reviewing it, and they'll allow it because Torrrrrono, but that's bad.

Wow, not only did they allow it, but they took the time to lie to us and claim the puck kept moving forward. Smh.

But they still lost the SO, so there is that.

Stars Jumbotron strikes again:  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2vqC8CVIAAMzCI.jpg

Love it.

I'd also love for Mike Harrington to explain how Dallas can have a "Screecher" (i.e., a Lauren Hall type) and do comedy bits throughout almost every game on their jumbotron and still somehow have one of the best atmospheres in the league.

Pretty sure all the old fossils that work at the News believe this is everything that's wrong with arenas.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.