Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

What does one have to do with the other?

I would imagine that part of the Adidas effort is to tool up for the new jerseys.  In doing that, they probably have to touch each team's jersey.  Their design and tooling staff will likely be stretched to do that for all the teams in one year, so it makes sense to defer the thirds at least a year.

Evidently it was Adidas' decision.

Is there any chance the Sabres use this as an opportunity to get the damn colors right?

If they get rid of the gray underarm patches, that would be a good start.

Apparently the Devils are getting a jersey overhaul for next season. I really like their current ones. I also like their Christmas jerseys of old, so that would be cool (although the existence of the Wild and their red/green scheme makes me less excited at the possibility of the Devils using it) 

The Wild should keep their exact setup but change the red to yellow, just like the North Stars, then the Devils can have their Christmas 

Apparently the Devils are getting a jersey overhaul for next season. I really like their current ones. I also like their Christmas jerseys of old, so that would be cool (although the existence of the Wild and their red/green scheme makes me less excited at the possibility of the Devils using it) 

The Wild should keep their exact setup but change the red to yellow, just like the North Stars, then the Devils can have their Christmas 

So they will be the new jersey Devils as well as the New Jersey Devils?

Edited by Doohickie

So besides being the second leading scorer among rookies last year and being an impact player this year, we are sending another veteran as a reward for past achievements with another team?  If I am Jack I am already talking to my agent on how to get out of Buffalo.  Matthews goes, Larkin goes, McDavid in.  He is our all star caliber player and the Sabres don't send him.  I'd be pissed if I was Jack.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.