Pu dropped.

nfreeman

• 1 month later...

Another G and A +3 on the night for Cliff. That's 21 points in 12 Games. He had 31 points in over 60 games last year. Murray and his staff look to have found a real steal in the 3rd round of last years draft

Went to watch Pu tonight in North Bay.

I'm impressed, excellent skater and puck handler. 1st line, PK and PP. Takes key face offs too.

That's a good 3rd round pick.

. I'm going to see the CHL Subway series. Canada v Russia in Hamilton and really disappointed he isn't representing Team Canada OHL. Would have to think he would be at top of the list for injury replacement

Another G and A +3 on the night for Cliff. That's 21 points in 12 Games. He had 31 points in over 60 games last year. Murray and his staff look to have found a real steal in the 3rd round of last years draft

. I'm going to see the CHL Subway series. Canada v Russia in Hamilton and really disappointed he isn't representing Team Canada OHL. Would have to think he would be at top of the list for injury replacement

If anything, GMTM has proven to be a wonderful scout.

They seem to have. I can't even complain about not getting Cam Dineen because Pu is a beast. In 2-3 years we might actually have solid speedy wingers. 

If anything, GMTM has proven to be a wonderful scout.

What because of 1 player... gotta do better and he isnt in NHL yet, record is still mixed on that score and clock is ticking.... tic toc tic toc....

Guess its time to get a good book... because here, I sit all broken hearted.....

What because of 1 player... gotta do better and he isnt in NHL yet, record is still mixed on that score and clock is ticking.... tic toc tic toc....Guess its time to get a good book... because here, I sit all broken hearted.....

The clock isn't ticking for TM. I think There is enough evidence that the tide is turning. I don't think your impatience or angst or that of others even registers with the Pegulas. They want sustainable winning and that takes time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.