Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

I hope this time they remember to remove the green M&Ms from the dish.  Jimmy can't stand the green ones.

Let's hope they subliminally assault him with a bowl filled with only blue and gold ones.

I sometimes wonder: Was Ted Black a source of leaks (specifically the leak that Sabres brass (just Ted Black?) were FURIOUS at Babcock)? And did loose lips give rise to his separation this time last year? (Or maybe he was just done in by Brandon.)

FTFY

Interesting idea.  That could be the case.  For the security footage leak the Sabres seemed to be blaming a security guard for it.  But the aftermath leak of the Sabres being furious and Black's departure soon thereafter does give some thought. 

The NHL.com article on the Sabrespace main page confirms Murray will be meeting with Vessey in Boston today.  From what's been out there, I believe the first conversation may have been just over the phone.  I believe this is the first face to face.  Unless someone has something I've missed?

Okposo on Vesey

"I would tell him we're gonna be a good team for a long time...We're gonna be contenders"

For those feeling stockerish today:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR340/history/20160707/1440Z/KBUF/KBOS

Can we also see what type of beverages they are consuming on the flight back?  That might tell us what we need to know..

Can we also see what type of beverages they are consuming on the flight back?  That might tell us what we need to know..

Give me a sec....

They ran out of Grey Goose.  Now they will have to dip into the single malt scotch supply.

Okposo on Vesey

"I would tell him we're gonna be a good team for a long time...We're gonna be contenders"

For those feeling stockerish today:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR340/history/20160707/1440Z/KBUF/KBOS

I know the guy who runs Buffalo Executive Airshare.  Those planes are NICE.  I've been in them.  (Only on the ground.)

I know the guy who runs Buffalo Executive Airshare.  Those planes are NICE.  I've been in them.  (Only on the ground.)

Oh man I can just imagine.  Guys like Pegula with the bucks they have.  No expense spared I would hazard to guess.

WGR is saying today will be the 2nd meeting we've had with Vesey, the first since July 1, for what it's worth

And the purpose of the 2nd meeting is for Vesey to sign an ELC. 

Ok, not happening. But how sweet it'd be!!!

This is kinda fun. So why two flights, one last night and one today? Maybe Kimmer's on the second one?

Harrington is pushing the Blackhawks angle today. Anyone else getting tired of the Sabres being early in and early out in these situations? Babcock, Stamkos, Hawks (?)? It's like we're playing the role of the warmup masseur.

This is kinda fun. So why two flights, one last night and one today? Maybe Kimmer's on the second one?

Harrington is pushing the Blackhawks angle today. Anyone else getting tired of the Sabres being early in and early out in these situations? Babcock, Stamkos, Hawks (?)? It's like we're playing the role of the warmup masseur.

Yes. I miss the days when the Sabres didn't do anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.