Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Best thing on the board since Eleven closed the Stafford thread?

Well done Sizzle.

If Radar doesn't use it, he should be put on ignore.

It took that for me to "get it."  

I am way too involved with work today...

Here, I made you an avatar.

See we can still laugh. The skies not falling. Loved that show.

Best thing on the board since Eleven closed the Stafford thread?

Well done Sizzle.

If Radar doesn't use it, he should be put on ignore.

I would use it but I'm so technology challenged I don't know how to do it!

I wish I didn't give a crap.  But I do.   I don't want this spoiled kid anywhere near the Sabre's locker room.  

Says the guy (again) whose better judgment is the reason we all have to suffer through his avatar.

LOVE your current avatar. Never change.

You bring me pain.  Much pain.

Tim Murray, Dan Bylsma & Jerry Forton of #Sabres met with Jimmy Vesey & his reps for 2-plus hours in Boston today, per source.

Jerry Forton is Director of College Scouting for The Sabres and was a former asst coach at Harvard when Vesey was a freshman

Tim Murray, Dan Bylsma & Jerry Forton of #Sabres met with Jimmy Vesey & his reps for 2-plus hours in Boston today, per source.

Jerry Forton is Director of College Scouting for The Sabres and was a former asst coach at Harvard when Vesey was a freshman

So welcome mat or pitch forks and torches?

I would allow Vesey to talk to other teams now but not sign with another team until 8/15. This would expedite the situation and possibly allow for him to sign with BUF early, while saving face, if he determines Buf is the best place to sign

I would allow Vesey to talk to other teams now but not sign with another team until 8/15. This would expedite the situation and possibly allow for him to sign with BUF early, while saving face, if he determines Buf is the best place to sign

This and this

https://www.nhl.com/news/jimmy-vesey-leans-on-jack-eichel-while-decision-looms/c-281137256?tcid=tw_news_content_id

" I think there would be a certain sense of comfort walking into a locker room and seeing Jack there"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.