Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

They corrected that shortly afterwards. I totally thought that was the deal, too,honestly.

But you're not paid to give your points of view on the airwaves so it's ok if thought it was this way or that way. I think I have heard half a dozen things they've said this week that we're flat out wrong. That is a joke for a flagship station and it's been all across the board with them. Pretty much all of their talking heads.

We all want Vesey signed by tonight right?

But you're not paid to give your points of view on the airwaves so it's ok if thought it was this way or that way. I think I have heard half a dozen things they've said this week that we're flat out wrong. That is a joke for a flagship station and it's been all across the board with them. Pretty much all of their talking heads.

We all want Vesey signed by tonight right?

You know the bold can't happen right...? 

They're opinion guys, not reporters. I don't expect them to have the CBA memorized. 

Eichel was on with Hockey Hotline this AM, of course the subject turned to Vesey. He mentioned that he has spoken to him about how great it would be for him to play here, but he feels that a lot of people are talking to about it with him so he is not pressuring him too much. 

Vesey can't be signed until 7/1.

You know the bold can't happen right...? 

They're opinion guys, not reporters. I don't expect them to have the CBA memorized. 

Really? That's crazy. Why?

Well someone was playing along lol. Just heard the sportsgirl report that we are interested in Forward Cam Fowler lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.