GDT: Carolina @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm ET, 3/12/2016

Doohickie

Looking for the dynamic duo of Eich and Samson to continue their excellent play.  This should be a hard fought game; the Sabres are in it to win it because the kids are taking the team over while ROR watches.  The Hurricanes still have a legit shot at a playoff spot.  Here's hoping the Sabres can be spoilers this day.

Screenshot%2017.png  Screenshot%2020.png

Egg's Hot Player is Daniel Catenacci.  If he scores, remember you heard it here first!

Reinhart-edit_slide.jpg

The word of the day is legs.  Help spread the word.

I've been battling the flu for three days now. Not much better at all. I haven't even drank in three days! I haven't had the flu in 20 yrs. I've been nodding out during games or just giving up and going to bed. Missed last nights Amerks game. Was hoping to be better so I could miss this game while out on my motorcycle. Not even close to happening. I'm thinking I will watch this whole game if I can stay awake. BTW. F you flu you dirty rotten good for nothing!

I like 'em. Do some morning errands, watch the game live on the treadmill, it's over by lunchtime and I've got the afternoon and evening open to do whatever.

edit: 1 p.m. Games, not the flu.

Edited by dudacek

It occurred to me today that the last time I have seen a Sabres game may have been before 2016.  I follow them in the standings and on this board, but I have not even remotely entertained the idea of being entertained by them,  Makes me wonder why I bother with Center Ice each year.

It occurred to me today that the last time I have seen a Sabres game may have been before 2016.  I follow them in the standings and on this board, but I have not even remotely entertained the idea of being entertained by them,  Makes me wonder why I bother with Center Ice each year.

So that you can be entertained by other good hockey teams, maybe? I know that that has saved me the past two years.

FYI, the game is free on NHL.com today.

If you have free time, watch today's game. Whenever Eichel and Reinhart are on the ice there's always a feeling something good is about to go down. Watching Sabres hockey is far different than the last few seasons. 

And SwampD made a good point about having Center Ice. Hockey is hockey. Fun to watch. Especially the better teams. 

Edited by GoPre

I like 'em. Do some morning errands, watch the game live on the treadmill, it's over by lunchtime and I've got the afternoon and evening open to do whatever.

edit: 1 p.m. Games, not the flu.

I got 36 bicycle miles in this morning and got in 10 minutes before puck drop.

Digging the puck out of the corner is not where you picture Eich as being especially talented, but he's pretty damned good at that too.

I got 36 bicycle miles in this morning and got in 10 minutes before puck drop.

Digging the puck out of the corner is not where you picture Eich as being especially talented, but he's pretty damned good at that too.

He uses his body well for a kid. Imagine a few more years and a few more pounds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.