GDT: Carolina @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm ET, 3/12/2016

Doohickie

So he's broadcasting from the 200 level, for some reason.

Man I wish Jack had finished there. We need to score in the first period for once.

Ray has been talking about calling a game from the 200 level with Rick for a while now but I didn't know it was this game, I guess that's why they keep showing his mug.

The Eichel line hasn't had a shift since that power play, we had gone through the other three lines since then and when the Larsson line got their second shift, they took a penalty, so no more Eichel again for 2 minutes. Lots of Legwand though yay

This team is never going to score in the first period again.

We have one shot on goal.

Commercial break + offensive zone faceoff = Legwand line

Legwand line loses faceoff and Carolina takes puck down ice

Jack with a real weak backcheck after Gorges coughed that puck up. Presumably we get unit two for the rest of the period, for some reason.

Maybe not, they went offside! Nope, they'res staying out there.

It's a good thing we have offensive studs like Pysyk and Moulson and Gionta, so we don't have to watch Schlubs like Eichel and Reinhart on the power play.

Don't forget about superstar Cal O'Reilly!

I'm not watching, but Flagg, your Bylsma bitching is warming my soul. Keep it up!

I'm not being totally fair, the Eichel line had just come off when Larsson drew that penalty so they were probably not rested enough and they did get out for the last bit of PP time. I haven't enjoyed Dan very much this game though. 

It seems like now that our season has gone to hell Dan now decides to start keeping the lines together.

I thought the stat showing how Jack spent 4% of his playing time with the same line-mates, and how the rest of the leagues top scores spent 44% of their time with the same line-mates was very interesting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.