World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

Yep, he's just plugging his ears with his fingers, saying "lalalalalalalalala". Absolutely deaf to the issues that got his team destroyed! Again!

I'm gritty too! It doesn't change the fact that I suck at hockey! They left great hockey players at home citing their lack of grit and character, then proceeded to get blown the out! Then they said, "I wouldn't have changed a thing! That was great! What heart, what passion!" What a clown show!

Oh and http://deadspin.com/team-usa-is-mad-about-phil-kessels-tweet-1786905025?utm_source=taboola

David Backes: "We tried really hard! I won't forget this!"

Parise & Stepan: "golly gee, I sure hope they didn't mean any disrespect."

The dude said he's glad he was born without legs!

Yep, he's just plugging his ears with his fingers, saying "lalalalalalalalala". Absolutely deaf to the issues that got his team destroyed! Again!

I'm gritty too! It doesn't change the fact that I suck at hockey! They left great hockey players at home citing their lack of grit and character, then proceeded to get blown the ###### out! Then they said, "I wouldn't have changed a thing! That was great! What heart, what passion!" What a clown show!

Oh and http://deadspin.com/team-usa-is-mad-about-phil-kessels-tweet-1786905025?utm_source=taboola

David Backes: "We tried really hard! I won't forget this!"

Parise & Stepan: "golly gee, I sure hope they didn't mean any disrespect."

The dude said he's glad he was born without legs!

The thing is that team and what they just did, it should be disrespected. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.