Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Tom Coughlin would be the quintessential Pegula pick. It'd be the Sabres game presentation of head coaches. I honestly don't think it would produce a single emotional reaction from me.

Big name, has won a Super Bowl(s?), would take a ton of money to get him. With the added bonus that they could compare PSA results. Seems to fit.

I would love to see Coughlin here. Just not as the coach.

Coughlin as football czar, picks his GM and coach, has complete authority, keeps Brandon busy with the schedule magnets... Bills could do worse.

While I agree that Coughlin seems like a quintessential TP move, and my initial reaction is a high level of confidence that it wouldn't work, when I force myself to be honest with myself, I have to admit that I would probably tune in next year to see the results.

I'm so weak.

He can't, but he can throw deep, so safeties and corner s have to respect it and can't just crowd in, thereby eliminating the screen

I think what's eliminating screens and quick hitting passes is Taylor's inability to get the ball out there. There has to be some reason why 2 different OC's in 2 years avoid throwing screen passes or quick slants. I have no doubt that the linemen can get out on a screen and any receiver can take 1 step and turn or run a slant.

When kids I teach ask me what NFL team I like the most and I say the Bills, they almost immediately ask why? Of course I tell them about the Kelly days, but that was long before their time.  So really no reason to mention it.  Most of the time it's a simple my family is from Buffalo, so it's an unwritten family rule.  It bites when you can't even use this clip for the Bills. I know it's over played, but still....

I actually look forward to the day this video can be used. 

Edited by GoPre

I think what's eliminating screens and quick hitting passes is Taylor's inability to get the ball out there. There has to be some reason why 2 different OC's in 2 years avoid throwing screen passes or quick slants. I have no doubt that the linemen can get out on a screen and any receiver can take 1 step and turn or run a slant.

I think Tyrod throws long better than the short-mid range passes.

I'm not even thinking playoffs, the scenarios are just too great, especially Bengals over ravens.

If the bills only wouldn't have choked against Oakland, Miami, Jets, Pitt then I'd be more inclined to think that way.

But Tyrod in 2 weeks shouldn't change our decision, he is what he is, I think he's been evaluated enough, the coaching staff, they are what they are, subpar (defensively) at least.

Sure we could play spoiler for Miami perhaps, that's always fun. But for me the season is cooked, and I have no idea where to go with it from here on out

I didn't watch last week,… and it was a pretty good day.

Haven't decided if I'm going to watch today. We'll see how the day is going and if I want to ruin it.

I haven't been watching this year for the first time in forever.

When I peek in this thread, I always feel good about my decision.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.