Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Yes, let's blame the guy with 154 yards receiving and a TD for costing Buffalo the game.

Doesn't matter if he has 15 or 300 yards, it was a lazy play that might have cost this team the game. 

Either way, I don't know why I still follow BFLO sports.  :wallbash:

Good night, and Merry Christmas. See you all in 2017. 

Marrone would have punted twice.

Marrone beat a team battling for the playoffs today soundly.  Sexy Rexy?  Not so much...

Buh Bye Rexy!

P.S.  I love checking in every Sunday at 4:30 for the entertainment value.  Thanks guys for another (not so great) year!

Rex Ryan should be fired for not calling that timeout in time.  What a stupid move.

Yep.

Run all the way down the field. Try fancy ###### at the end. Fail. Repeat for 16 weeks. Watch the playoffs from the couch. Repeat.

That was the worst play calling after marching down the field in OT..... Oh hey, let's give Reggie Bush the ball.... I mean what?!?!

Sadly, I was able to watch the 4th from here in NC, bills choked AGAIN.... bye bye coaches (please)

I just don't get it.

How can the NFL justify those two non-calls in the endzone,… I mean, other than it's Buffalo, so they really don't care and would rather have Miami in the playoffs?

Those two non-calls had a direct impact on the score and probably the outcome of this game.

Those two non-calls had a direct impact on the score and probably the outcome of this game.

You are correct, sir.  However, the Bills were in position to overcome all that but under Rex they just couldn't do it.

Schopp ripping on the punt late in OT.

We're all ripping on the punt late in OT.

17 and counting.  Next year the Bills' drought can buy cigarettes and vote.  It can already get a license to drive.

Need a czar to come in and clean the organization out from top to bottom.  Brandon and Whaley can not survive this cluster###### either.

Although the stadium is full so Brandon will almost definitely be back.  He's obviously bad luck, but also entrenched in PS&E.  Vote with your wallets and eyeballs, Bills fans!

Also, ajajyi ran for over 200 again.... Remember when we had a good run defense.... Before Rex.

We were top-5 in the NFL in defense the year before Rex showed up. Why in the hell we hired a defensively-oriented head coach (who subsequently made the defense far worse) I'll never quite understand. But, it's the sort of thing we've grown to expect from this ###### show of a franchise.   :angry:

I hate it, I do, but NE is gonna be very very hard to stop. They look plain juggernaut status.

NE winning is the best thing that could happen to the BIlls ... get Brady his 5th and then him and Belichick can take a hike. 

Edited by gramps

I hate it, I do, but NE is gonna be very very hard to stop. They look plain juggernaut status.

They can be stopped, they're not nearly as good as previous NE teams. If they were in Arrowhead instead of Gillette, the Chiefs could do it. Otherwise, I'm confident an NFC team can

They can be stopped, they're not nearly as good as previous NE teams. If they were in Arrowhead instead of Gillette, the Chiefs could do it. Otherwise, I'm confident an NFC team can

I'm going to pull for the Giants, but wouldn't mind the Dallas "Prescott" going to the Super Bowl. Let me stress I'm not supporting the Cowboys. It's all Prescott. Reason I say that is I graduated from MSU. Prescott was and still is a great quarterback to watch. Has a lot of class. I have a lot of respect for the guy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.