Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

We win next week, and the Dolphins lose. I believe the Ravens would have to lose too

Denver, Baltimore, Tennessee and Miami would all have had to lose

Huh, really? I thought Denver only had to lose 1, same with the Titans Edited by WildCard

I'm going to pull for the Giants, but wouldn't mind the Dallas "Prescott" going to the Super Bowl. Let me stress I'm not supporting the Cowboys. It's all Prescott. Reason I say that is I graduated from MSU. Prescott was and still is a great quarterback to watch. Has a lot of class. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

So glad we jumped up to grab Ragland, and missed out in Dak

So glad we drafted Flowers, Tillman, Moore, Black, and Sammy Morris instead of Brady and went with Rob Johnson.

Every team passed on him 198 times before the Pats took a flier on a 6th round pick.

Duly noted ... and IMO, Brady would have never been the player with us as he's been with the Pats.

Not sure I agree with this, though I do think his team-level successes would be reduced if separated from Belichick.

That draft was Butler's FU to Wilson. So, even if Butler knew Brady would become Brady, there was no way the Bills were grabbing him.

That said, would Brady have turned into the workout warrior he became w/out Belichick or had nearly the same level of success anywhere else? IMHO, very doubtful.

reading and seeing this happen so much, I still don't understand teams trading up to draft a QB though.

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.