Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Nothing will be funnier to me than firing a coach after the season is lost. They could have salvaged this season sooner if Whaley wasn't so slow to the draw.

I don't think firing a HC midseason and being successful really happens in the NFL. Too much going on with schemes and playbooks and what not, especially with the season being so short

Rob Ryan officially gone too

I still want Frank Reich

Edited by WildCard

Tyrod benched.

At first I was, "Huh?"

But then I found this:

Taylor’s contract calls for the Bills to make a decision about picking up an option that would guarantee him over $30 million and that money would become guaranteed if Taylor suffered a serious injury against the Jets. As a result, they won’t be running the risk on being on the hook for a quarterback that their next coach may not want at a salary that they may not want to pay.

According to Twitter Whaley is supposed to run the next search for a HC. We'll see if that's true or not soon enough

If we don't give it to Lynn, odds are he bolts for another HC position. Why don't we give it to him, leverage his OC prowess, add a solid DC, trade Tyrod for some picks and give Cardale the ball next year with a vet as backup ? 

Gotta fire Whaley too. And Brandon. I won't accept anything less.

How does Brandon continue to survive these blunders?  The Ryan Hire is mostly on him!    If they do retain him, why don't they keep him out of football operations completely and force him to work on purely marketing stuff like "Aaron Maybin Bobble-Head Day" or similar;  he should have ZERO voice in any player or coaching decisions!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.