That Aud Smell

Does anyone realize how screwed we are for next season? We have

AFC West

NFC South

Our Division

Titans / Colts

Steelers

We are

Mike, whichever one that is, on WGR just compared Rex Ryan to Pat Lafontaine, in what they mean to the creditability of their organizations.

H-how....?

AFC West

NFC South

Our Division

Titans / Colts

Steelers

We are ######

Please, for the love of whatever, don't start this stuff already. I can't take it in the offseason, let alone now. What next season's schedule looks like today couldn't possibly be less meaningful. At this point last year, the Cardinals and Bengals looked like certain losses this year. Welp.

Please, for the love of whatever, don't start this stuff already. I can't take it in the offseason, let alone now. What next season's schedule looks like today couldn't possibly be less meaningful. At this point last year, the Cardinals and Bengals looked like certain losses this year. Welp.

My hero

AFC West

NFC South

Our Division

Titans / Colts

Steelers

We are ######

Mike, whichever one that is, on WGR just compared Rex Ryan to Pat Lafontaine, in what they mean to the creditability of their organizations.

H-how....?

That's not even close to what he said. He was talking about how TP thought as he was hiring them and at least three times said himself that there were obvious differences between the 2.

That's not even close to what he said. He was talking about how TP thought as he was hiring them and at least three times said himself that there were obvious differences between the 2.

Yes, he did say there was obvious difference, like Pat is a local legend and Ryan isn't. It is close to what he said, hiring Rex and Pat brought an air of legitimacy to both organization s

Fair enough, and I've voiced the same, but still, that schedule is

They own the team and can do whatever they want.

There are predicates and assumptions underlying that principle, for many/most of us.

I've officially crossed over to thinking they're lost at sea with the Bills. I'm still comfortable with where they are with the Sabres.

As you posited, I think, the Bills (and football) were probably his true interest all along.

The Bills aren't as far removed from a playoff berth this year as I bet most people think

Two games left and 99% chance of not going to the playoffs again seems pretty far removed to me.  Still they can deal a blow to the fish this week... so we've got that going for us which is nice.  The Jets game will certainly be must not watch TV.

For sure, Orton wasn't great, but it was nice remembering that Sammy exists every Sunday.

Interesting point there: at what point does Sammy decide to not sign with the TT-led Bills and go to a team that has a throwing QB? It's gotta creep in that Tyrod isn't going to make him a star and you only get one ot two chances in the NFL to do that.

Bills are in if

Baltimore loses out (Pitt and Cinci)

Denver loses 1 game (Chiefs and Raiders)

Bills win out (Fish and Jets)

Dolphins lose out (Bills and Pats)

Titans lose 1 game (Jags and Texans) or

Houston loses 1 game (Cinci and Tennessee)

Really not bad for us

Bills are in if

Really not bad for us

I can't tell you how sad it makes me that any Bills fan could consider this "really not bad."

... even if we end up in...

Edited by SwampD

Bills are in if

Really not bad for us

This is the saddest piece of information anyone has ever taken the time to know.

Bills are in if

Really not bad for us

You are either relying on a Bungles sweep or a Jags W at minimum. You are also counting on the Cheatriots to play Marcia into at least the 2nd Q in what's quite likely a meaningless game for them.

Really not bad? 25% chance of success? :huh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.