GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal, 7:00 pm est, 2-3-2016

WildCard

Yeah, that's always bugged me, too.

Peter Forsberg, what a cream puff.

Agreed and have for many years. Don't forget how lazy that guy Jagr has always been. It is almost the opposite is it not? I guess I only think of the great Euros, but really Lidstrom, Federov, Mogilny (who still played until he was 80)...How is this a stereotype? Is it because they were/are generally adverse to being concussed by hockey pugilists? 

Agreed and have for many years. Don't forget how lazy that guy Jagr has always been. It is almost the opposite is it not? I guess I only think of the great Euros, but really Lidstrom, Federov, Mogilny (who still played until he was 80)...How is this a stereotype? Is it because they were/are generally adverse to being concussed by hockey pugilists? 

I think that's it.

Although, there was this.

:lol:

A few game notes:

- Kane didn't convert the breakaway last night, but I thought he was a beast nevertheless.  Lots of edge and pressure on the forecheck.

- What a great play by Zemgus on Foligno's goal.  He's come to life lately.

- Lehner looked pretty good, and ferocious.

- I kinda liked the Bogo-Pysyk pairing.

- I expect the Habs to fire their coach.  Losing 9 out of 10 and getting booed by their home crowd seems like a guarantee that heads will roll.

Dunleavy had a nice call on the Foligno goal

That pinch and pass by McCabe on the Larsson goal was sweet

Gorges might not be part of a championship run with the Sabres but he puts his body on the line every game, that shouldn't be overlooked and I think will be valued by a contender at the deadline

That's true, didn't think of that. I hope the sign McGinn. Is there any chance of that or are they not even talking? 

I think you guys are all nuts on Dunleavy. I like him.

I just listened to all four goal calls. What the heck are you talking about? If you can't tell that we scored by them, then maybe you should switch over to the Spanish feed and listen to Andres Cantor call the game.

Only once did he not say "scores" and he yelled "ties the game! Oh what a goal!" instead. Not that confusing.

Edited by SwampD

I just listened to all four goal calls. What the heck are you talking about? If you can't tell that we scored by them, then maybe you should switch over to the Spanish feed and listen to Andres Cantor call the game.

Only once did he not say "scores" and he yelled "ties the game! Oh what a goal!" instead. Not that confusing.

To each his/her own. That McGinn call was annoying to me.

Yes please.

I'm more of a leg man myself.  The longer the better ... Mrs. NS is just north of 6 ft. tall ... mostly in her long and muscular legs ...  :flirt:    :wub:

=====

What a game.  Montreal has real problems and the Sabres certainly exploited them.

The local all news radio station carries the English TSN radio feed for all Canadien games.

I fell asleep just after the 3rd goal.

Heard the second goal and the colour commentator (Sergio Momesso ... some of you older guys and gals will remember him) was absolutely beside himself.  He was screeching that the Montreal coach is an idiot ... why would you have the 4th line out there ... it was priceless.  After the 3rd goal he was clearly heard in the background saying ... *oh God, now they have a 4 on 2*.

Good game all around from what I heard on the Montreal telecast.  Of course, they said Montreal gave it away and very little credit to the Sabres.

GO SABRES!!

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Sure but its not like he's peeking into her shower. She went to work with her tits hanging out to make more $$$.

Right. And I'm not going to make a judgment call here. But in light of recent actions by moderators regarding things like forum content and making posters feel "welcome", TBJ's photo exposition might be something that should also be met with some scrutiny. It's only fair. 

Right. And I'm not going to make a judgment call here. But in light of recent actions by moderators regarding things like forum content and making posters feel "welcome", TBJ's photo exposition might be something that should also be met with some scrutiny. It's only fair.

Let me scrutinize those photos some more...

Yea, I don't see the major problem. I also think that he'll get better when he's calling more than 30 games a year.

I think it was "Ho what a goal" not Oh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.