GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7pm edt, 10/08/2015

WildCard

Let's Go Sabres! (clap. clap. clap, clap, clap.)  Let's Go Sabres! (clap. clap. clap, clap, clap.)

What a long, strange, depressing, stressful trip it's been.  It's finally time to move ahead and strive for the ultimate goal.  Here's to hoping we look back on this day as the start of something very special!

Wednesday's lines:

Moulson O’Reilly Ennis

Kane Eichel Reinhart

Girgensons Larsson Foligno

Deslauriers Legwand McGinn

Let's go Sabres!

The lines look whole and right. Not sure if I like Gionta anywhere in that lineup. I'm sure it's hard to grasp his importance being outside the room. If this were a video game I'd trade him for D or a goalie.

Let's Go Sabres! (clap. clap. clap, clap, clap.)  Let's Go Sabres! (clap. clap. clap, clap, clap.)

What a long, strange, depressing, stressful trip it's been.  It's finally time to move ahead and strive for the ultimate goal.  Here's to hoping we look back on this day as the start of something very special!

Wednesday's lines:

Moulson  O’Reilly  Ennis

Kane  Eichel  Reinhart

Girgensons  Larsson  Foligno

Deslauriers  Legwand  McGinn

Let's go Sabres!

Gentlemen:  this is a serious board violation.

It's "Let's go, Buf-fa-lo!"

Carry on.

Gentlemen:  this is a serious board violation.

It's "Let's go, Buf-fa-lo!"

Carry on.

It's a standard chant that's used in many sports venues.  Wasn't intending to demean the traditional Sabres one(s).  I also dug up an old (12/31/05) thread from here where it's apparently a very sensitive topic.  So in the spirit of One Buffalo, I have stepped in line now!  :beer:

Thread is quite entertaining.  Several familiar names: http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/794-lets-go-sabres/

So nice to see a GDT where I'm actually looking forward to the game.  I think I have emotional trauma from the last two seasons.  I feel like I should be dreading the game.

I must confess to not feeling the excitement yet.  What's the Sabres fan version of PTSD.  Whatever that is, I gots it.

Wednesday's lines:

Moulson  O’Reilly  Ennis

Kane  Eichel  Reinhart

Girgensons  Larsson  Foligno

Deslauriers  Legwand  McGinn

Let's go Sabres!

Our two tank prizes on the same line opening night.  This I like very much. I also like the feeling of the whole board united in a common goal of cheering for winning some damn hockey games.  Let's get this thing rolling!

How in the world did you remember a 10 year old discussion?

Looking at tonight's lines it gave me goosebumps when I saw Kane/Eichel /Reinhart. Felt like today would never come. This season will have its bumps in the road but for once we have a team to get behind.

A few years back I joined this board as a place to vent my disgust. Hence the username sicknfla. Today I put that name to rest. I am now curednfla.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.